Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I hide CO window / auto shut down computer

Discussion on How I hide CO window / auto shut down computer within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
In order to check my chars at work without worries about any1 finding how hard i work I use this nice freeware to conceal me conquer windows and bots:
Doubledesktop

As I´m a devoted worker i often the last in the office and therefore i leave my computer on with my chars botting. As I dont want ppl to think im too devoted I´m never the first to arrive at work... My life saver is a freeware that auto shutdowns my computer exactly 20 minutes before 8 AM:
smartshutdown

those progs really helped me get employee of the month and lvl 130 at same time!! hope they can help u too

Cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just made me laugh real hard:
you know you play too much conquer when you try to get a db drop from a security guard
you know..... when you carry a piece of paper saying twin city around with you just incase u need to make a quick escape
you know..... when win an olympic race using speedhack
You know..... when you go to sleep and wake up in botjail.
you know..... when you attack guards so you can go to town faster.
you know..... when you don't mind getting kill cause you think you can revive after 20 seconds.
you know..... when you witness a car crash and say "O M G!, O M G!"
you know..... when you say "L O L, L O L!" after hearing a good joke.
you know..... when the Ghost Buster team asks you to be the leader, cause you can fb/ss ghost
Old 05/20/2007, 18:22   #2

You gotta be very addicted to co
Old 05/22/2007, 19:23   #3

wow only one post...now are 2 of 'em
Old 05/23/2007, 03:54   #4

lol, good luck
Old 05/23/2007, 06:25   #5

"you know..... when you don't mind getting kill cause you think you can revive after 20 seconds."
Taht one actually made me lol