Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Offline adding cars

Discussion on NFSW Offline adding cars within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Offline adding cars

Hey Guys i opend this thread because i wanted to add a car fully into the game(Brand name, icon,Car dealer and etc.)i tried it with a replacment car but my knowledge of modding the game at the moment isnt the biggest so i wanted to ask for some help?

PS:Sorry for my bad english
Old 08/13/2020, 11:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
It is not very difficult but there is a lot of work to do to make everything look as it should If you've never modded anything in nfsworld before then this might be difficult, but it doesn't have to be