Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 15:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[MOD] Project Real Performance Release!

Discussion on [MOD] Project Real Performance Release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 32
Exclamation [MOD] Real Performance 2.0 BETA TEST

Project Moved to:
Monthly and / or weekly updates.
XZ2 is offline  
Thanks
17 Users
Old 07/22/2016, 08:59   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 288
Received Thanks: 309
Just letting you know @ that I can't seem to buy a car from the dealer using your mod. I don't know if that's up to us to fix or up to you to fix.

Thanks for the mod man, we need more people like you in the NFSW community!

EDIT: Upon restarting, I had the last car I tried to buy but the game crashed as I was about to enter freeroam.
Benno4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2016, 09:08   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
How custom part work?

I dont understand...
Luis Obando is offline  
Old 07/22/2016, 13:37   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Added Police in exploration mode.
That means they start the chase, or just act as traffic cars?
kmp11973 is offline  
Old 07/22/2016, 18:15   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Just letting you know @ that I can't seem to buy a car from the dealer using your mod. I don't know if that's up to us to fix or up to you to fix.

Thanks for the mod man, we need more people like you in the NFSW community!

EDIT: Upon restarting, I had the last car I tried to buy but the game crashed as I was about to enter freeroam.
😱This is rare, including the server was made with the same buying cars that I edited. 1.9 server but does not work for you, try a server that is stable for you 😎 My mod does not alter server files xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmp11973 View Post
That means they start the chase, or just act as traffic cars?
As traffic cars 😔
I hope found the value for start the chase as before, but if I no found it maybe will have that quit the cops xd (If the people want xd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Obando View Post
How custom part work?

I dont understand...
Custom parts:
Engine 25%/0%/0%
Engine 99%/0%/0%
Engine 100%/0%/0%
Induction 0%/25%/0%
Induction 0%/98%/00%
Induction 0%/100%/00%
Brakes 0%/0%/25%
Brakes 0%/0%/50%
Brakes 0%/0%/100%
Its parts are not compatible with My modded cars. If you install this parts you got bugs that are not fix
XZ2 is offline  
Old 07/23/2016, 04:48   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 11
XZ2, you could post the mod in .nfscfg file????

It is better for me to add along with my mods
Dragonfoorcee is offline  
Old 07/23/2016, 09:35   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 11
Thats a really good work bro!!!!!
However I'm still waiting for the **** car revival
here's the list of crappy cars IMO
Audi S5
Dodge Challenger R/T
Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee
Ford Shelby Terlingua(for it's really low performance)
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Nissan GT-R R35
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
Pontiac GTO '65
They are outperform by almost all cars in similar class and really need a retune.
Please retune these cars above thank you
tyui1234 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2016, 19:38   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
I can not download it.
Galliranth is offline  
Old 07/23/2016, 23:00   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyui1234 View Post
Thats a really good work bro!!!!!
However I'm still waiting for the **** car revival
here's the list of crappy cars IMO
Audi S5
Dodge Challenger R/T
Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee
Ford Shelby Terlingua(for it's really low performance)
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Nissan GT-R R35
Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
Pontiac GTO '65
They are outperform by almost all cars in similar class and really need a retune.
Please retune these cars above thank you
In next updates maybe will add some cars, but in your list the S5, GT-R R35 are ready xd and Charger Super Bee are not finished xdd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
XZ2, you could post the mod in .nfscfg file????

It is better for me to add along with my mods
I dont do it because are much files...
XZ2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2016, 04:44   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
I dont do it because are much files...
How boring!!
Dragonfoorcee is offline  
Old 07/27/2016, 21:11   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
I have some suggestion(s) and a question for future updates
-I notice the stock Agera sounds the way it already does, and a tuned one sounds like an Aston Martin, but in this video
, it sounds like a tuned ZR1 (to me)(referring to in-game), the Agera and Agera R sound the same (cause of the same engine of course), so would it be possible to have the tuned ZR1 sound in the Agera and tuned Agera?
-Would it be possible to have the slow last gear acceleration like this for example?
(Skip to 0:47) This applies to certain cars like the Cayman and some more (no exact list atm, but I know some cars that do this)
-Are the masses and handling of the modded cars related to real-life masses and handling?

These are all that I could think of, I have more questions and suggestions soon
Alivewire is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 03:05   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewire View Post
I have some suggestion(s) and a question for future updates
-I notice the stock Agera sounds the way it already does, and a tuned one sounds like an Aston Martin, but in this video , it sounds like a tuned ZR1 (to me)(referring to in-game), the Agera and Agera R sound the same (cause of the same engine of course), so would it be possible to have the tuned ZR1 sound in the Agera and tuned Agera?
-Would it be possible to have the slow last gear acceleration like this for example? (Skip to 0:47) This applies to certain cars like the Cayman and some more (no exact list atm, but I know some cars that do this)
-Are the masses and handling of the modded cars related to real-life masses and handling?

These are all that I could think of, I have more questions and suggestions soon
I relied on this video to determine the sound of Koenigsegg Agera (only full modified)
Since, I found it was the closest thing to the real sound ... maybe it look more like the ZR1 (but more refined in the game), sound stock at the moment I'm not interested in refineded, since, determinates the sound of real life is very hard, and nfsw have many values that not handling quite right. :C
As for your other question, dough is also related to their "real" performance, I try to make it as similar videos according to "drag races", "circuit races" of real life.
I have much experience in changing yields NFSW is my first priority and second the sounds xd xd
AAAAAAAAAH... and in NFSW is not possible do the "slow velocity" in the "last shift" :/
but very much thanks for your suggestions bro C:
XZ2 is offline  
Old 07/29/2016, 22:26   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
hi i get error code 13 with server 1.8 hotfix 3 & 1.9 please help.
peymanm3 is offline  
Old 08/01/2016, 02:54   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 37
Nice mod I really like it ^^ And thanks for mentioning me I'm really happy that some of my modified sounds are here
bisztriz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2016, 11:33   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks, nice project. Waiting for more cars .My suggestion: caterham, Z06, zr1, camino,shelby cobra)
wodzumc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
need for speed world, nfs world offline, nfsw, project real performance, prp


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Project Real Performance for NFS World
07/16/2016 - Need for Speed World - 10 Replies
This is my first project where many cars have been modified looking as close to reality as both its acceleration performance. This video is a "teaser / preview" of my project, I hope you like. Soon I'll upload the download link. :):):):):) And thanks for Berkay and Nilzao for the developement offline and Online modes. :D PS: I know something about English. (I'm Spanish). I'm a little newbie in editions XD Video Teaser/Preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SJIKRIAwgI
[Performance-Camtasia Studio]Wie verbessere ich die Performance?
11/13/2009 - Video Art - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community und Mitglieder. Wenn ich mit dem Aufnahmeprogramm „Camtasia Studio" ein Fenster aufnehme, z.B. das Client Fenster von Metin2, verschlechtert sich die Performance beim späteren angucken des Resultates. D.h. es bleibt bei mehreren Hängern und es ist kein flüssiger Film. Was habe ich versucht? #Die Frames pro Sekunde zu erhöhen(bis 200 Frames pro Sekunde, aber dann gibt es auch schon bei der Aufnahme Hänger, bzw. beim produzieren) #Das Video in der Bearbeitung zu...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.