Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Need For Speed World 2011 Development Thread

Discussion on Need For Speed World 2011 Development Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old 03/20/2017, 12:36   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 10
i just want the LATEST Version that had fully working M3 GTR

Anyway guys i did A simple .bat file to run server and game i can give it if you want.

also i found a bug in latest 2011 server sometimes BMW M3 GTR is being replaced with some VW Golf?? when you go in freeroam but in garage it show a M3 GTR that happend after tuning and exit the game.



NOskillx is offline  
Old 03/20/2017, 16:52   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 18



yeeeeep. I have read whole topic. Have java, gave persmissions, unblock files, disabled firewall and defender (I have windows 10 64bit) start cmd with administrator and pfff~~


Loock7 is offline  
Old 03/20/2017, 17:11   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 10
anyway i tried to make SERVER AND GAME start's from Only one .bat file but i can't make Hook Run the game command after starting the server... after server command loaded cmd just doesnt load more... thats my issue (Windows 10)
however i did 2 bat script's that you need run first server one then game one. but i can't make it in same one bat Also @ you need to Change nfsw-beta-srv-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar to nfsw-may-2011.jar and it should be ok

Anyway guys does ANYONE HAVE A NFS WORLD BUILD FROM October 19th, 2011 PLEASE I NEED IT.
IT WAS THE LAST BUILD THAT HAD COPS IN FREEROAM
NOskillx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2017, 14:10   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 18
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
anyway i tried to make SERVER AND GAME start's from Only one .bat file but i can't make Hook Run the game command after starting the server... after server command loaded cmd just doesnt load more... thats my issue (Windows 10)
however i did 2 bat script's that you need run first server one then game one. but i can't make it in same one bat Also @ you need to Change nfsw-beta-srv-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar to nfsw-may-2011.jar and it should be ok

Anyway guys does ANYONE HAVE A NFS WORLD BUILD FROM October 19th, 2011 PLEASE I NEED IT.
IT WAS THE LAST BUILD THAT HAD COPS IN FREEROAM
Thanks.
The console is giving "Adress already in use"
I'm doing something wrong or just forget about something~~hm.. i will read forum one more time


Loock7 is offline  
Old 03/21/2017, 14:27   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 10
YO DOING EVERYTHING FINE its like that when those lot of text pop up that means server is running and ready to use its good. Now launch the game! anyway @ Im from Poland too we can talk on pm if you want and i will explaind to you things more cerful
NOskillx is offline  
Old 03/21/2017, 14:46   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 18
hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
YO DOING EVERYTHING FINE its like that when those lot of text pop up that means server is running and ready to use its good. Now launch the game! anyway @ Im from Poland too we can talk on pm if you want and i will explaind to you things more cerful
Thanks ^^
I manage it to launch and work ^^
and two other problems with my router that i fix by myself and ta dam! Works great. Now i must leva my laptop (Yep, old and crapy laptop) and go to doctor >.> (I hate them) I will be back in evening then i will play one more time and if there will be some problems i will contact you ^^
Loock7 is offline  
Old 03/21/2017, 19:10   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Amazing work guys, keep up!
dimon5000 is offline  
Old 03/28/2017, 20:26   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 10
Also Guys just some bug report sometimes when you tune up BMW M3 GTR it turn into a VW Golf thats the one thing also another bug there is very small amount of cars in car dealer sadly please fix those
NOskillx is offline  
Old 03/28/2017, 21:58   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
Also Guys just some bug report sometimes when you tune up BMW M3 GTR it turn into a VW Golf thats the one thing also another bug there is very small amount of cars in car dealer sadly please fix those
Bug #1: That should not happen with the latest version.
Bug #2: That's not even a bug. We're just using the data that we have.
leorblx is offline  
Old 03/28/2017, 22:06   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 352
Received Thanks: 132
i'm uploading a video on my channel with a tutorial of how to launch the server with no problems, i will post link here

fabx24 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2017, 15:03   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
Bug #1: That should not happen with the latest version.
Bug #2: That's not even a bug. We're just using the data that we have.
ok about bug 1 IT DOES happend in latest version sadly
and about bug 2 why you don't add a vehicles like a BMW M3 E46 that is also in a 2011 build too Renault Mégane Coupé too.. and also BMW M3 GTR oh and one more thing when you try sell car it crash ;/ so please fix those if you can the most anyoing is turning bmw into vw Golf ;/
NOskillx is offline  
Old 03/29/2017, 21:30   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOskillx View Post
ok about bug 1 IT DOES happend in latest version sadly
and about bug 2 why you don't add a vehicles like a BMW M3 E46 that is also in a 2011 build too Renault Mégane Coupé too.. and also BMW M3 GTR oh and one more thing when you try sell car it crash ;/ so please fix those if you can the most anyoing is turning bmw into vw Golf ;/
I'm not working on this server now, if I have time in between all the other stuff I'm doing then I'll be sure to take a look!
leorblx is offline  
Old 05/16/2017, 18:36   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, I'm doing everything correct but i'm getting SERVER ERRO FATAL 6 :C



:C
ebnezeque is offline  
Old 05/18/2017, 18:31   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i put my server file folder on the desktop, get the folder path and type it in the cmd, put the java command in, says it cannot open the **** thing.
Cop4Terminator is offline  
Old 05/28/2017, 17:07   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Guys i tried everything its gives ERRORCODE_13 when i try to launch game


BoraSahinTR2 is offline  
Reply



« Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] | Addind cars to SRW »

Similar Threads
2011 server files - download link
09/02/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, friends. Who can give me 2011 server files download link, please? Here or PM. Thx.
2011 Server files Download link please
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
2011 server files dowload link please turkish-- -- 4x ve DC Hack Engelldir ( 4x ve DC hack ile giren slota vurunca DC yer ) -- Lv Sınırı 99 -- 4 Adet Kanal Bulunmakdadır... -- Hiçbir Haritada Bug Yokdur Doyum 2.kat gibi 2.kat haritaları hariç -- Pazar Dönüşümleri TR deki Gibidir. -- Lv Gösterme Etkindir -- Bineklerde Hiçbir Bug Yokdur



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.