Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS WORLD OFFLINE SERVER.

Discussion on NFS WORLD OFFLINE SERVER. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/03/2016, 10:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
uhh... client still requires responses from a server just to play the game.... let alone patching the client (I'm guessing this is what you mean by "config the client"), which is a different system. So you should be thankful that we can still play it when we want to...

To mod the client, you have to patch the client files manually, or automate it by a patcher, or reverse engineer the official launcher.
But to do that, you'll have to learn about offsets, hashes, compression, dll injection, whatever knowledge you need to get the job done. EA BB has their own way of doing things...

An interesting thing to note. (showing the importance of the offline server) is that the different hashes the server responses and clients use are the same number. Just represented in different number systems.
Agree with you...and i saw another thing in this server..and possible im wrong.. to remove the lag its to play 1 vs 1 (a private server network can't handle these request's all in sync or respond them in time, that explain why we have to disable firewall,antivirus to make the port/connection more stable) or make another server Online not Private. (hosting an online server like the EA had one.)

Since none of you wants to change/modify the game client for ex:
Instead of having "server" (having hard time to config all the things to make the game run)
we could change the "requests" of the game to not depend by the server but to work alone so we could make the game run even better with no lag (using power ups,getting in safe house and all other things that uses the network to work.
Its not like i don't want to help for making the server...but other problems gonna come back,the old one for example (the bad sync to see each other in free roam,in race) you cant expect to fix that using a private server.
I thought we could improve the game it self too for ex:
1.Repairing the 3D studio(this is how i call it the vinylshop in safe house)
you saw how hard it is now to put some vinyls on cars)
2.Fixing the cars texture (paint,vinyl's positions)
3.Adding new stuff to it like:
New aftermarket(body kits,spoilers),power ups new effects.(i can make this with autodesk 3ds max)

I dont have anything with you,
Il respect you guys..and congratulate for this work done until now.
Trust me...it would me more faster and easier for making the game client..instead of making an server to it..i know we do not have the right permissions from EA(i asked NFS World studios directly)
Keep up the good work

Can we still talk about the offline server bugs? cus i have something to report about it..

Old 09/03/2016, 13:06   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Since none of you wants to change/modify the game client
not true, there are a lots of modders in this forum.

people did a lot of hacks, changed sounds, music, performance, drift, some guys are trying to make cars or bring from other older versions to the last version, and more.
Quote:
I dont have anything with you,
Il respect you guys..and congratulate for this work done until now.
thanks, but what you post in the forum don't sound like that.
Quote:
Trust me...it would me more faster and easier for making the game client..instead of making an server to it..
It's what you think now.

When you really try to do that you will see what is harder or easier to make it happens.

Making a server side is not that hard, and it's not useless like you said in other post.

Quote:
Can we still talk about the offline server bugs? cus i have something to report about it..
Sure, you probably will report a lot of known bugs.

All server online/offline sources are in github, anyone can get and fix it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 13:33   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
not true, there are a lots of modders in this forum.

people did a lot of hacks, changed sounds, music, performance, drift, some guys are trying to make cars or bring from other older versions to the last version, and more.

thanks, but what you post in the forum don't sound like that.

It's what you think now.

When you really try to do that you will see what is harder or easier to make it happens.

Making a server side is not that hard, and it's not useless like you said in other post.

Making cars it easy way...adding them in nfsw its the hard way because the game files its locked.(for me)
When you add 1 car in nfsw:
You just cant put them in the cars folder and run the game.(or replace another car)
on that car you must define the Class/performance/name/location/value(and i believe you knew that already..

If you think im agaist you...im sorry. (about the defender with the virus,i know it was a false detection but my explorer.exe were frozen while opening the server..nvmind that.My reaction was inappropriate)
And about the bugs
not sure if you noticed..or if did happened to you...
Some times when im trying to start the server:
1.Opening offline server...it takes some time until he opens..but for me it happened not to open(nothing in task manager found) ...so i tried to open it again..
the server didn't open but instead i got an error similar to the one appcrash..
restarting the computer or running as administrator wont help..(anyways the server always runs as administrator)
i removed all the server files and put them in same folder (fresh files from the archive.)
is working..(without my saved data/profile/cars ecc)
But when im putting back my saved data files...it gets same error..then...only the "personal" (www/nfsw/engine.svc)folder worked to run the server..only my cars..
Possible to be from me? malware or something?
I saw some one having bots in team escape..how can i do that?
Old 09/03/2016, 14:32   #34

Quote:
Making cars it easy way...adding them in nfsw its the hard way because the game files its locked.(for me)
When you add 1 car in nfsw:
You just cant put them in the cars folder and run the game.(or replace another car)
on that car you must define the Class/performance/name/location/value(and i believe you knew that already..
The game files are "locked" as you put it for everyone. Nfsu360 (the author of VLTEdit) recently mentioned it "might" be possible to add new values to the database the game uses but he needs to fix bugs in the new version of VLT first.

Quote:
Some times when im trying to start the server:
1.Opening offline server...it takes some time until he opens..but for me it happened not to open(nothing in task manager found) ...so i tried to open it again..
the server didn't open but instead i got an error similar to the one appcrash..
restarting the computer or running as administrator wont help..(anyways the server always runs as administrator)
i removed all the server files and put them in same folder (fresh files from the archive.)
is working..(without my saved data/profile/cars ecc)
But when im putting back my saved data files...it gets same error..then...only the "personal" (www/nfsw/engine.svc)folder worked to run the server..only my cars..
The more modifications you make to the game's databases using VLTEdit, the more likely it is that something won't work. I remember I made a patch that combined "police cars in freeroam + racer cars in traffic" and someone reported it made starting a race impossible, even though neither of those patches modified races and races worked with one of those patches present, but not both.
It's also possible that your saved data files corrupted somehow.
Just reinstall the server (not the game) and start afresh. If it still breaks, it's the modifications and not the save.

Quote:
I saw some one having bots in team escape..how can i do that?
Felipe made a mod that lets you have bots - basically he edited the race modes.

Old 09/03/2016, 14:58   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
The game files are "locked" as you put it for everyone. Nfsu360 (the author of VLTEdit) recently mentioned it "might" be possible to add new values to the database the game uses but he needs to fix bugs in the new version of VLT first.

The more modifications you make to the game's databases using VLTEdit, the more likely it is that something won't work. I remember I made a patch that combined "police cars in freeroam + racer cars in traffic" and someone reported it made starting a race impossible, even though neither of those patches modified races and races worked with one of those patches present, but not both.
It's also possible that your saved data files corrupted somehow.
Just reinstall the server (not the game) and start afresh. If it still breaks, it's the modifications and not the save.

Felipe made a mod that lets you have bots - basically he edited the race modes.
If he can tell me where (if he used VLTEd) to edit...and add bots for me too..
I want to add bots too if he can provide me the settings to do it.

Well the server seems to corrupt the files..(i don't think its because of the modifications in game)
Maybe you misunderstanding me...when i said removing the files and putting them back fresh files...i was talking about the server files not the game.
These issues happened when i had the game with the original files/settings (nothing changed)
i will update if this will happen again...for now it seems to be fine...maybe it was an malware..( i have recently removed some malware when i had the other "online server" version in my pc)..
Old 09/05/2016, 07:14   #36

Jesus Christ... SpeedyDanny, i had read every single of your posts and it seems that you think you can do better and say to the main developers of this project how to do there own jobs !?! Really !?!

Dafuck is wrong with you mate, leave them in peace and let them do there work. You should be grateful instead for what they did so far for this game and they seems quite enough ****** already by the mess you wrote earlier. You even said that there server exe's being Trojans, when you perfectly know its a false positive, plus, you even saw my tutorial on youtube where its telling literately: "Before installing this, to turn off any kind of stupid anti-virus on your machine..."

I think you should listen to them and learn a bit of what they did on there github (if you can really help them) and to be more polite to them next time you ask there help, please ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2016, 14:27   #37

Quote:

there is the error again...it happened again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Edyo View Post
Jesus Christ... SpeedyDanny, i had read every single of your posts and it seems that you think you can do better and say to the main developers of this project how to do there own jobs !?! Really !?!

Dafuck is wrong with you mate, leave them in peace and let them do there work. You should be grateful instead for what they did so far for this game and they seems quite enough pissed already by the mess you wrote earlier. You even said that there server exe's being Trojans, when you perfectly know its a false positive, plus, you even saw my tutorial on youtube where its telling literately: "Before installing this, to turn off any kind of stupid anti-virus on your machine..."

I think you should listen to them and learn a bit of what they did on there github (if you can really help them) and to be more polite to them next time you ask there help, please ?
read them again...and i did stopped.
Old 09/05/2016, 15:03   #38

Quote:
there is the error again...it happened again...
Try 1.9 version
Old 09/05/2016, 18:05   #39

Quote:
Try 1.9 version
Link?
Old 09/05/2016, 18:25   #40

Quote:
Link?
Try this

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/4110935-tutorial-how-download-install-nfs-world-server-1-9-a.html
Old 09/06/2016, 16:46   #41

Hello.

I'm interested in helping you out. You can check my current public projects @

Regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2016, 03:28   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fik574 View Post
Hello.

Regards.
nice, you have c# skills.

you can fork this c# project:

and send pull requests.

If want to try java,

offline version:

online version:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2016, 12:21   #43

elite*gold: 13
The Black Market: 246/0/2
Received Thanks: 8,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by fik574 View Post
Hello.

Regards.
Welcome,

Don`t think that big like "Server where 1000 of people play nfsw" that **** will never work, take ya time look into the gamefiles and ignore the screaming guys here at this forum. Also don`t waste your time with a death project , real life is more importand. If you have no real life then forget everything i wrote and get ya lazy *** up to become a 24/7 nfsw slave

Good Luck
Old 09/07/2016, 17:05   #44

We are so happy you want help the stuff with this project! Good luck for the work man!
Old 09/07/2016, 18:37   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
Also don`t waste your time with a death project , real life is more importand.
not dead, just sleeping.

Only 2 months without changes, when real life give a break I will return to the project.

berkay offline C# version is only a week without changes.

Thanks
1 User

« NFS-VltEd v4.0 Released 22-1-17 | Some history about World Return project »