Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nfs World Camera view (no hacks or trainers only game modified))

Discussion on Nfs World Camera view (no hacks or trainers only game modified)) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Content removed!

Content removed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw120.jpg (346.1 KB, 161 views)
Old 08/24/2016, 00:37   #2

It is to raise the camera a little??

(Google Tradutor)
Old 08/24/2016, 01:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
It is to raise the camera a little??

(Google Tradutor)
you can modify the camera whatever you want... and it remains that way...until you change it again...
Old 08/24/2016, 07:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
you can modify the camera whatever you want... and it remains that way...until you change it again...
Can you tell me where you edit the camera in attributes.bin????
Old 08/24/2016, 10:57   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
Can you tell me where you edit the camera in attributes.bin????
Not sure where is located (in what file) but with the one i have edited i see things differently.(i mean i dont see the exact locations)
Yes these settings comes from bin files from these folders (global,gfx)
Old 08/27/2016, 21:32   #6

Did you move the cam only up/down or can you move forward/back and right/left? I tried tinkering with the cam a bit but I don't remember if I managed to do anything.
Old 08/28/2016, 14:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
Did you move the cam only up/down or can you move forward/back and right/left? I tried tinkering with the cam a bit but I don't remember if I managed to do anything.
not only up and down, i can move it forward...backward...(any positions to be exactly...) and many others ajustmens for the cars...for ex i can make them less drifty.. than they are usual.. and many others options..(i can show you if i could upload an image here..or i don't know how..)
Old 08/28/2016, 15:50   #8

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Camera can be edited through hooking the camera-matrix, ../GFX only has UI components as ActionScript2 cannot manipulate an actual DirectX process.

Do you have know any coding or memory manipulation? Could use some help around here.
Old 08/28/2016, 18:33   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Camera can be edited through hooking the camera-matrix, ../GFX only has UI components as ActionScript2 cannot manipulate an actual DirectX process.

Do you have know any coding or memory manipulation? Could use some help around here.
I have fixed some car's acceleration bugs...(not really bugs...more like wrong value) for Corvette z06 carbon edition reverse acceleration was very low.. and it wont rise up to max acceleration..and i have changed some "value" and...fixed...
I need more details about your question.(if i have what i need..maybe i can help.)
Old 08/30/2016, 08:57   #10

SpeedyDanny, did you use VLTEd to edit the camera and acceleration?
Old 08/30/2016, 21:07   #11

Quote:
SpeedyDanny, did you use VLTEd to edit the camera and acceleration?
If you talking about exhaust sound (acceleration) yes.
As about the camera...yes same program,now i have placed a new position of the camera. that look like this.

nfsw188.jpg
this is the best position to see your car..top and size.. and of course..
i managed some how to find acceptable settings for drift...(but you cannot drift in nfsw,not until the acceleration mechanics will be replaced with real acceleration like nfs most wanted. or undercover.)
Il upload a video with the result of the drifting.. (drifting with 2 wheelz traction cars,not 4x4, like skyline...)
Old 08/31/2016, 08:38   #12

If you used VLTEd, what nodes did you change and to what values, to move the camera?
Old 08/31/2016, 10:42   #13

Quote:
If you used VLTEd, what nodes did you change and to what values, to move the camera?
Frist time i changed them to 0. to see all the axes Y Z W X and i took some settings from drift mode(carbon) but 1 axis cant fiind it (like our friend said: you cannot modify the directx component it self to change the trajectory of the camera) (i could add drift mode in nfsw if i could do that. anyways i made an alternative.)
If you want the settings...try this

1.camera_info/default/bumper/angle 0=0,1=0 (set both to 0,that should zoom out to normal view)
2.camera_info/default/close/angle 0=10,1=11.13 (this one should bring down a bit the camera view) i prefer this setting because the car seem bigger than before.

3.camera_info/default/far/angle/ 0=10,1=11.13 (same thing will happen with the far camera)

4.camera_info/default/hood/angle/ 0=0,1=0 (also zoom out to the original position)

These 4 address i gave you are from the camera while you driving...
Now about the camera preview (idle/afk) camera

1.camera_info/default/0x1b9f4e8a value 0.5
2.camera_info/default/0x3cf54505 X=3,Y=-1,Z=1
3.camera_info/default/0xc6e3c4eb X=4,Y=-4,Z=1.5

try these settings and tell me if you like it. (i like it) now im trying to figure out to change the trajectory/effects of the camera. (while crashing/smashing/jumping) but for this i believe im gonna need a 3d program and unlocked files of nfsw.
Don't forget to upload an screenshot with the camera changed!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/31/2016, 20:52   #14

Thanks SpeedyDanny, I think I'm gonna bust out my copy of NFSW again and try poking about to see if I can make the hood or bumper cam move into the cockpit. The time I tried, I only succeeded in changing one axis (I think it was up/down). Your post cleared up a lot.
Old 09/01/2016, 01:15   #15

Wink

Quote:
Thanks SpeedyDanny, I think I'm gonna bust out my copy of NFSW again and try poking about to see if I can make the hood or bumper cam move into the cockpit. The time I tried, I only succeeded in changing one axis (I think it was up/down). Your post cleared up a lot.
you just gave me an idea about hood and bumper camera...(didn't think to move around the camera from there..)
Update:
Doesn't work the idea