Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WASD Movement + 3rd Person Camera + Camera Follow Mouse / World Of Warcraft Style

Discussion on WASD Movement + 3rd Person Camera + Camera Follow Mouse / World Of Warcraft Style within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WASD Movement + 3rd Person Camera + Camera Follow Mouse / World Of Warcraft Style

Imagine how FRICKEN LEGIT SWEET SICK that would be if the Camera was behind you, not overhead, you could move around using WASD and then remap all Spells to the Number Keys and also remap the Items to other keyboard keys or just the top number line, THEN LASTLY ON TOP OF ALL OF THAT, the Camera follows your mouse like a first person shooter, OR you left click and hold to adjust the mouse.

For skills that are directional, I don't think there is a way normally to just show where that spell is going to land like when you hover over the spell, so we would also need a modification that shows the direction and then we just right click for an auto attack / movement to release / cast the spell

I hope some one can do this!!!
Old 10/18/2013, 05:40   #2

elite*gold: 1
go play smite pls!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2013, 08:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexyo View Post
go play smite pls!
I like smite but the gods are just boring as hell...
Old 10/18/2013, 10:23   #4

Yes, the game is called Smite. But i wouldnt play it because its totally unbalanced. There are some really OP Moves like flying all over the Map and land + Damage wherever you want. GG
Old 10/18/2013, 10:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordreygiss View Post
Yes, the game is called Smite. But i wouldnt play it because its totally unbalanced. There are some really OP Moves like flying all over the Map and land + Damage wherever you want. GG
its more balanced than lol....
Old 10/18/2013, 10:51   #6

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
its pretty impossible.. and also have no sense...if u want game like this go play SMITE