Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release!

Discussion on Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Engine Sound Fix 1.3 release!

Hi there! This is my Engine Sound Fix that I've been working on for the past weeks now

I have fixed a bunch of car sounds in the game. So if you were annoyed by the v10 sounding Murcielago or the I4 sounding Clio v6 then this mod is for you!

You can see the full list of the changes I made to the cars here or inside changelist.txt. There is also a readme.txt inside the .zip with the instructions.

I've added the .nfscfg files too. But to have every car's sound with the use of these files, you have to import them one by one. I will make a full .nfscfg file with every modded car.

If you have any suggestions or you have found bugs in this mod please let me know! A trailer for the mod is coming so check out this post every now and then if you are interested

Happy driving and don't forget to leave feedback

Cars that have been modified in 1.0:
Changelog:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sound_Fix_1.3.zip (672.8 KB, 632 views)
Thanks
18 Users
Old 06/23/2016, 11:58   #2

Downloaded it and took a look in the files (can't test, since my GPU is dead) A couple of suggestions. You can remove commerce.bin it's for the dealership and FE_ATTRIB since it's for the camera. They just take up space.

You should consider making a nfscfg file though (yeah I know, it needs time) but not everybody can replace the file, if mods are already installed.

Apart from that, I can't wait to give it a go. A lot of time has been spent for this mod to be completed and I think a lot of people here will appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 13:59   #3

Great work bisztriz! I hope we can see more from you!
Old 06/23/2016, 16:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
A couple of suggestions. You can remove commerce.bin it's for the dealership and FE_ATTRIB since it's for the camera. They just take up space.
Oh I didn't even know what they were for I just saw in the editor that it's using these files so I added them too just because it wont hurt :P

Quote:
You should consider making a nfscfg file though (yeah I know, it needs time) but not everybody can replace the file, if mods are already installed.
Yeah I'm planning on doing it but it could take around 1 more week or so My mod is really caotic. Believe me. I had to reuse a bunch of engines. So it could take a while to figure out what the hell I made

Quote:
Apart from that, I can't wait to give it a go. A lot of time has been spent for this mod to be completed and I think a lot of people here will appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
Great work bisztriz! I hope we can see more from you!
Thank you guys this means a lot for me
Old 06/23/2016, 19:35   #5

Nice mod, thanks for the share
Old 06/23/2016, 20:17   #6

elite*gold: 100
I am testing it at the moment and I have to say you have done a really nice work, there are some things I saw:
That tuned sound for rx7s is just PERFECT. Love it.

I also like a lot your tuned sounds for the Cobalt and the Charger, as if they were engine swaped like in NFS Shift 2, brilliant idea

The Scion TC sounds and the Alfa Romeo tuned are nice too.

But, do you agree with the original sound of the R8 V10? It just sounds like the smaller V8 one. If you do, I respect that but I'm not fond of that sound hehe.
I also would change the sounds of the SLR 722, I would use "mer_cl55_a", but that's how I see it.
The Focus sounds a little bit too viper-ish for me, but I admit that it was a pain in the *** to find good sounds for it. I used "aud_r8_c_eng" and "aud_s4_a" and I'm still not happy with it.

Still, I appreciate your work mate, and I haven't finished testing the all the sounds yet. You have done much more than me in some weeks than what I've doing for months, and I respect that . Keep up the good work! @
Old 06/23/2016, 20:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Nice mod, thanks for the share
I'm happy if you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
I am testing it at the moment and I have to say you have done a really nice work, there are some things I saw:
That tuned sound for rx7s is just PERFECT. Love it.
Thank you I was trying to achieve a 20b sound for it

Quote:
I also like a lot your tuned sounds for the Cobalt and the Charger, as if they were engine swaped like in NFS Shift 2, brilliant idea

The Scion TC sounds and the Alfa Romeo tuned are nice too.
Thank you again

Quote:
But, do you agree with the original sound of the R8 V10? It just sounds like the smaller V8 one. If you do, I respect that but I'm not fond of that sound hehe.
Well to be honest I didn't even checked the v10 one out LOL I thought it was good as it is but I will check it out I love doing this mod so it's just another thing I could do
I will check if I could do something with the SLR and the Focus I was wondering if the Focus was right but I wasn't sure about that.

Thanks for the feedback
Old 06/24/2016, 15:03   #8

I ve been looking something like this mod. Great work mate. Can you change BMW Z4's engine sound? And can you add an export file from vlted of your mod? I mean my attributes file has many changes and if i replace it with yours, im gonna lose all my modes. It would be very useful for many people if you add exported mod.
Old 06/24/2016, 18:09   #9

Cool
Old 06/24/2016, 18:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkanajt View Post
I ve been looking something like this mod. Great work mate.
Thank you

Quote:
Can you change BMW Z4's engine sound?
Well I will take a look at the Z4

Quote:
And can you add an export file from vlted of your mod? I mean my attributes file has many changes and if i replace it with yours, im gonna lose all my modes. It would be very useful for many people if you add exported mod.
I'm already working on the exporting. I've done around 1/3 of the cars. If it will be done I will include it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANC57 View Post
Cool
Thank you

The Audi v10, SLR McLaren, Focus and Z4 is now changed in the 1.2 version
Old 06/26/2016, 19:19   #11

Bisztriz, could you post your Mod in .nfscfg file??
Old 06/26/2016, 21:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
Bisztriz, could you post your Mod in .nfscfg file??
Big News! I made the .nfscfg files The only thing I have to make is one single .nfscfg now. The one that includes every single f&@#ing car
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2016, 03:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
I've added the .nfscfg files too. But to have every car's sound with the use of these files, you have to import them one by one. I will make a full .nfscfg file with every modded car.
So how do you import .nfscfg files?
Old 06/27/2016, 05:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyP2000 View Post
So how do you import .nfscfg files?
You can import them in NFS-VltEd v2.1. If you have a modded World then it is recommended to import the sounds so other mods will stay in the game.
Old 06/27/2016, 05:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
You can import them in NFS-VltEd v2.1. If you have a modded World then it is recommended to import the sounds so other mods will stay in the game.
Yeah I forgot to kinda edit/delete my comment because I figured out that I had to get VLTEd, lol :3

Also had some trouble with it because Windows Defender decided to try to delete it (apparently is a "trojan".. Same thing that happens with "rand.exe" - check out )

Also, thanks for dropping a thanks on that topic @

Tags
engine, fix, mod, sound