Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release!

Discussion on Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/27/2016, 06:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
Big News! I made the .nfscfg files The only thing I have to make is one single .nfscfg now. The one that includes every single f&@#ing car
I'll wait , the Mod in .nfscfg is better because I can add it in my modified attributes.bin
Old 06/27/2016, 09:56   #17

Is the BMW M3 GTR E46 supposed to sound like the Race Version or the Street Version..? Because I'm getting a wholly different sound.
Old 06/27/2016, 18:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyP2000 View Post
Also had some trouble with it because Windows Defender decided to try to delete it (apparently is a "trojan".. Same thing that happens with "rand.exe" - check out )
Well I think I can't do anything about Windows defender deleting it. Mine didn't deleted it. For the rand.exe I just made an exception in Windows defender Now it doesn't even thinks about deleting it ^^

Quote:
Also, thanks for dropping a thanks on that topic @
Well your topic helped me so I had to "thank" it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
I'll wait , the Mod in .nfscfg is better because I can add it in my modified attributes.bin
I made the .nfscfg files they are in the 1.2.1.zip. The only problem is that you have to import every car one by one. I have to make one .nfscfg that has every car in one file

Quote:
Is the BMW M3 GTR E46 supposed to sound like the Race Version or the Street Version..? Because I'm getting a wholly different sound.
If you tune it then it should sound like the race version I tried to replicate the M3 GTR from Most Wanted 2005. I left the stock version untouched.
Old 06/27/2016, 20:27   #19

Quote:
If you tune it then it should sound like the race version I tried to replicate the M3 GTR from Most Wanted 2005. I left the stock version untouched.
Hmm, what parts should I install on the car to make it sound like the M3 GTR E46 Race? I have all 5-star parts installed and it sounds much different than anticipated.
Old 06/27/2016, 22:04   #20

Quote:
Hmm, what parts should I install on the car to make it sound like the M3 GTR E46 Race? I have all 5-star parts installed and it sounds much different than anticipated.
I don't know I tested it with all 100% parts (plus elite parts where we can't access the 100% ones) and I've used a 150% 100% 50% misc part box too.

This is what it should sound like:
Old 06/27/2016, 22:48   #21

Quote:
I made the .nfscfg files they are in the 1.2.1.zip. The only problem is that you have to import every car one by one. I have to make one .nfscfg that has every car in one file
THANKS!!!!
This way I still think better than the full attributes.bin
Old 06/27/2016, 22:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfoorcee View Post
THANKS!!!!
This way I still think better than the full attributes.bin
You're welcome I made them so people could use the sounds with other mods
Old 06/28/2016, 00:43   #23

Quote:
I don't know I tested it with all 100% parts (plus elite parts where we can't access the 100% ones) and I've used a 150% 100% 50% misc part box too.

This is what it should sound like:
Yeah, I get that sound, though it's not the M3 GTR sound I anticipated...

I still think it's better than its original sound. Also, if you take a look at some beta gameplay the M3 GTR has an identical sound to the M3 GTR in Most Wanted (2005).

Old 06/28/2016, 02:10   #24

Quote:
Yeah, I get that sound, though it's not the M3 GTR sound I anticipated...

I still think it's better than its original sound. Also, if you take a look at some beta gameplay the M3 GTR has an identical sound to the M3 GTR in Most Wanted (2005).

I saw that video But it's the closest I could get it. This car took me around 3-4 days to make it sound like this. It's a huuuuge pain in the ***
I have a 2010 beta version and I've looked it up with VltEd but and used the same values for the new build and it sounded very weird. I think the game back then used the abk files not the tmx ones. And it used the 350z's engine sound with the tvr cerbera's exhaust in the beta. And the tvr sound got removed from the game unfortunately. But it would be great to bring it back.
Old 06/28/2016, 03:07   #25

Quote:
I saw that video But it's the closest I could get it. This car took me around 3-4 days to make it sound like this. It's a huuuuge pain in the ***
I have a 2010 beta version and I've looked it up with VltEd but and used the same values for the new build and it sounded very weird. I think the game back then used the abk files not the tmx ones. And it used the 350z's engine sound with the tvr cerbera's exhaust in the beta. And the tvr sound got removed from the game unfortunately. But it would be great to bring it back.
It would be great to get some cut cars reintroduced in the game..

The livery for the Beta M3 GTR was actually done correctly, unlike the current M3 GTR. I hate how it looks, even though it's just like two parts of the vinyl misplaced.
Old 06/30/2016, 00:33   #26

Man this is great!!! Thank you very much to edit BMW z4 M! Now it looks way better. I really hate its own sound but now really good! And another thanks to share .nfscg files for every car. Really good job.
Old 07/01/2016, 01:11   #27

Really liking this, though unfortunately it means saying goodbye to my attributes file that gave every car Cosmic NOS.

Great mod though, really liking these new sounds.
Old 07/01/2016, 01:30   #28

a+in
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyThunderX View Post
Really liking this, though unfortunately it means saying goodbye to my attributes file that gave every car Cosmic NOS.

Explain Cosmic NOS?
Old 07/01/2016, 01:40   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkanajt View Post
Man this is great!!! Thank you very much to edit BMW z4 M! Now it looks way better. I really hate its own sound but now really good! And another thanks to share .nfscg files for every car. Really good job.
Thank you I'm glad you like it

Quote:
You can use the .nfscfg files and import the sounds so you can have the cosmic nos too

Quote:
Thank you

Quote:
Explain Cosmic NOS?
"Cars with a strong Nitrous output have gained the reputation as Cosmic Nitrous cars within the Need for Speed: World community."
Here you go
Old 07/01/2016, 01:46   #30

Quote:
You can use the .nfscfg files and import the sounds so you can have the cosmic nos too
I've been out of the NFSW Offline modding phase for a while and only recently got back into it, so explain how I would do that? I'd be interested in having something like that where I can have your sounds + Cosmic NOS + Useful Misc Parts.

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to figure it out.. just can't get the Misc Parts working though. They show up, they have values, but dragging does nothing.

Tags
engine, fix, mod, sound