Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release!

Discussion on Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/16/2016, 02:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
Thanks xd a friend help me with videos xd He doed it from soapbox lan server xd with your video about his mod idk how will be :/ maybe we can work together and give your credits for team project real performance :333 :vv
Maybe we could try to work together later but it's a bit late now and I'm really tired
Old 12/12/2017, 19:23   #47

Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
You can import them in NFS-VltEd v2.1. If you have a modded World then it is recommended to import the sounds so other mods will stay in the game.
Can you do a tutorial about how to import the files in NFS-VltEd v2.1, or explain where (what directory) you have to import them, I'm very new on this,please.

Sorry for my bad English.
Old 12/24/2017, 00:14   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCross007 View Post
Can you do a tutorial about how to import the files in NFS-VltEd v2.1, or explain where (what directory) you have to import them, I'm very new on this,please.

Sorry for my bad English.
Well I'm not using v2.1 anymore sooo I can't really help... But if you don't want to import every car one-by-one then you can just put the attributes.bin inside the GLOBAL folder of your game.

Anyways I'm going to release a new sound mod soon so I'll provide a tutorial with it and things like that.
Sorry but unfortunately you have to wait for that but that's going to be 100% better than this old one!
And your English seems good to me
Old 01/03/2018, 16:26   #49

Shelby Cobra 427S/C sounds really weird, similar to a Nissan.
Old 06/13/2018, 01:16   #50

Interesting mod. Thank you.
Old 06/30/2019, 13:42   #51

hey men its may be possible to have a video to hear the sounds please
Old 08/10/2019, 07:37   #52

Please fix the Shelby cobra 427. It sounds like a rotar engine on RX7 RZ.

All other sounds work perfect so far. Thanks for the work.
Old 08/29/2019, 21:55   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balathruin View Post
Shelby Cobra 427S/C sounds really weird, similar to a Nissan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp8588 View Post
Please fix the Shelby cobra 427. It sounds like a rotar engine on RX7 RZ.

All other sounds work perfect so far. Thanks for the work.
For some reason it uses maybe the 350z's sound. I didn't even notice it until just now. If I won't forget it I'll do a quick fix for it.

Also I didn't even use this site for like 2 years now so sorry for not responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean65552 View Post
hey men its may be possible to have a video to hear the sounds please
Well I've abandoned this for quite a while now so I don't think I'll do one. Also it's really easy to install this mod so you can check out the sounds for the cars you like
Old 12/26/2019, 01:48   #54

Thanks. I wish you will fix it. I am still playing this game. Except for that setback, your sound mod is amazing! Thanks for making it!

Tags
engine, fix, mod, sound