Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Engine Sound Fix 1.0 release!

Old 07/16/2016, 02:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
Thanks xd a friend help me with videos xd He doed it from soapbox lan server xd with your video about his mod idk how will be :/ maybe we can work together and give your credits for team project real performance :333 :vv
Maybe we could try to work together later but it's a bit late now and I'm really tired

Old 12/12/2017, 19:23   #47

Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisztriz View Post
You can import them in NFS-VltEd v2.1. If you have a modded World then it is recommended to import the sounds so other mods will stay in the game.
Can you do a tutorial about how to import the files in NFS-VltEd v2.1, or explain where (what directory) you have to import them, I'm very new on this,please.

Sorry for my bad English.

Old 12/24/2017, 00:14   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCross007 View Post
Can you do a tutorial about how to import the files in NFS-VltEd v2.1, or explain where (what directory) you have to import them, I'm very new on this,please.

Sorry for my bad English.
Well I'm not using v2.1 anymore sooo I can't really help... But if you don't want to import every car one-by-one then you can just put the attributes.bin inside the GLOBAL folder of your game.

Anyways I'm going to release a new sound mod soon so I'll provide a tutorial with it and things like that.
Sorry but unfortunately you have to wait for that but that's going to be 100% better than this old one!
And your English seems good to me
Old 01/03/2018, 16:26   #49

Shelby Cobra 427S/C sounds really weird, similar to a Nissan.

Old 06/13/2018, 01:16   #50

Interesting mod. Thank you.

Tags
engine, fix, mod, sound