EDIT: Nevermind, managed to figure it out.. just can't get the Misc Parts working though. They show up, they have values, but dragging does nothing.
Check out in the server's files because there is a possibility that the misc parts are level-locked. It's a bit difficult to edit all of them but it's worth a check.
Go into www > nfsw > Engine.svc > Catalog > productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PERFORMANCEPARTS.xml and open it up. (I recommend Notepad++ for that)
Click search > find and write in "misc" then hit "find next" and look up for <Level>#</Level> and if here you can change the level-lock for it.
Check out in the server's files because there is a possibility that the misc parts are level-locked. It's a bit difficult to edit all of them but it's worth a check.
Go into www > nfsw > Engine.svc > Catalog > productsInCategory_NFSW_NA_EP_PERFORMANCEPARTS.xml and open it up. (I recommend Notepad++ for that)
Click search > find and write in "misc" then hit "find next" and look up for <Level>#</Level> and if here you can change the level-lock for it.
Uhh yeah I think so But you have to import every car to that.
Thanks ;D
I give your credit's in some sounds fix cars
I also have edited the performance of Veyron only lack a sound more real only stock, because, Full its ready the sound.
I I'll leave a video demonstration of PRP xd
the release maybe will be in days :3
I give your credit's in some sounds fix cars
I also have edited the performance of Veyron only lack a sound more real only stock, because, Full its ready the sound.
Thanks I've tried my best with the Veyron's sound I've checked out a bunch of sound for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2
I I'll leave a video demonstration of PRP xd
the release maybe will be in days :3
Nice video How did you made the part where the cars line up? I'm planning on making a trailer for my mod but I can't figure out a good way for it.
Thanks I've tried my best with the Veyron's sound I've checked out a bunch of sound for it
Nice video How did you made the part where the cars line up? I'm planning on making a trailer for my mod but I can't figure out a good way for it.
Thanks xd a friend help me with videos xd He doed it from soapbox lan server xd with your video about his mod idk how will be :/ maybe we can work together and give your credits for team project real performance :333 :vv
[Release]New mob sound 06/01/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies Hi Epvp
Today i will show you how to put your own sound to metin2 monsters i know much people know how to do it but this is for beginners...
First Look this video and listen how this monsters sounds o_O
Metin2 New Mob Sound - YouTube
Step 1
[Release] CF German Sound Mod V 2.1 / Deutscher Sound mod 2.1 10/22/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies Hey folks,
As u saw in http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/crossfire/394518-g erman-crossfire-sound-mod-deutscher-sound-mod.html i improved the sound modification.
Now its supports:
*male characters
*female characters
*the black market
*the lobby sounds
*the background music
[Release] ChatCheck - Sound on PM 08/03/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Introduction
I was looking for a tool like this for quite some time. After surfing the web for days without any useful result, I created my own little Silkroad-Sound-on-whisper tool.
How does "ChatCheck" work?
This little tool works really simple. Basically it only uses AutoIt's pixelsearch() function. Once you run the script, a little GUI will show up.
http://a.imageshack.us/img4/8121/guip.png
[release] another lobby sound -> 12/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies 1.)Download song you want for your lobby sounds
2.)Copy sound_019.sff in "C:\Program Files\Mygame\Specialforce\data\sounds"
3.)Start sF and Enjoy listening!:D
Note : MakE bacK uP files in case it got wrong... :)
LinK ->
parokya ni edgar: