Thanks, it works. Im in freeroam, and I'm trying to find differences between final and this version. But where is old safehouse and other things, is that "alpha" version?
Thanks, it works. Im in freeroam, and I'm trying to find differences between final and this version. But where is old safehouse and other things, is that "alpha" version?
Yea that's from the closed beta/alpha. Some guy posted it above I'm downloading it now.
EDIT: It has GameGuard. The whole thing is in an Asian language that I can't understand, 'nfswo.exe' doesn't support parameters and it also won't run without updating GameGuard (which it can't). I really can't do much with this.
@ I tried to download your beta, I can't download the torrent, and I really want play the beta, if it's possible, can you upload the decompressed beta (with winrar for exemple) pleas ?
Thank you !
000NICOLAS935
@ I tried to download your beta, I can't download the torrent, and I really want play the beta, if it's possible, can you upload the decompressed beta (with winrar for exemple) pleas ?
Thank you !
000NICOLAS935
Why you can't, it's the easiest way? If you cant download uTorrent, than download bitTorrent.
Hi @ ! I got a big problem, I download Uttorent, Bitorrent and Deluge, but I got the same error : internet problem, or something like that...
I tried every possibility, reboot my computer, my Livebox, Download the Torrent Client again, try modified some settings, port, but nothing helped ...
PS. if you can, can you give me a link with the decompressed beta pleas ? Thank you
EDIT: I retry with Deluge, the problem is " No incoming connection " :/ I try change setting see some tutorial but NOTHING helped :/
I got events and powerups to show up, but I still haven't managed to fix the car dealer. Looking for really old communication logs (ideally from june-july 2010). If anyone has one or can find any online, please PM me, as it would be a great help, and increases the chances of quickly fixing the car dealership.
Hi @ ! I got a big problem, I download Uttorent, Bitorrent and Deluge, but I got the same error : internet problem, or something like that...
I tried every possibility, reboot my computer, my Livebox, Download the Torrent Client again, try modified some settings, port, but nothing helped ...
PS. if you can, can you give me a link with the decompressed beta pleas ? Thank you
EDIT: I retry with Deluge, the problem is " No incoming connection " :/ I try change setting see some tutorial but NOTHING helped :/
Need for Speed world online Beta Download! Credits: www.*********************** 10/30/2010 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hallo.
Bei mir kann ich need for Speed world online irgendwie wenn ich auf "Spiel Herunterlade" (needforspeed.com) klicke, steht da das hier:
"Nur noch ca. 12:43h bis der Beta-Download abgelaufen ist - Download die Beta version jetzt!"
Weiß selber nicht warum... hatte mir nur 17.500 speedboost gekauft, und dann ging das irgendwie.. looool.
Erst einmal ein Screenshot des gesamten: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9972/nfsbeta.pn g
Also,
hier ne idiotensichere anleitung: