Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/03/2017, 01:12   #646

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax00 View Post
Strangely enough i haven't heard of this game until today,i played NFSU NFSU2,MW,CARBON,PRO STREET,and shift
I like the games too,but i never even thought that EA released an online NFS game,**** i wish i heard about it while it was still online,anyways,
I wish you alot of luck on trying to get this to work online,where we (newer players) can experience the fun of playing with friends,and for older players,just to re-experience it
You kidding me man . This was the NFS game I ever played when I got my laptop, anyway, this game has Rockport (NFS MW) & Palmont (Carbon). I'm suuuuuper excited that this game is back, can't stop playing it!!!

I agree.

Hi guys, when I start the LAN server I get a "SERVER_ERROR_FATAL_ERROR_13" message. One thing to note however is that I can freeroam for about 3-5 mins before the error shows. Any solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2017, 06:30   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekash27 View Post
You kidding me man . This was the NFS game I ever played when I got my laptop, anyway, this game has Rockport (NFS MW) & Palmont (Carbon). I'm suuuuuper excited that this game is back, can't stop playing it!!!

I agree.

Hi guys, when I start the LAN server I get a "SERVER_ERROR_FATAL_ERROR_13" message. One thing to note however is that I can freeroam for about 3-5 mins before the error shows. Any solutions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Cilent instructions (Joining an existing server):
1. Port forward 1337, 1998 and 9998 if you can (perhaps not required, but recommended).
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and join the host's network. Ask the host about their network name and password, then join their network. Right click on the name of their Hamachi network and click on "Copy iPv4 address".
3. Place soapbox.exe into your NFSW folder (where nfsw.exe is).
4. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), paste the Hamachi iPv4 address you copied earlier into "Server Address" (and make sure it still ends with ":1337" for the right port), make sure the "Player Number" is 2 or 3 (or higher, depends how many people launched the game before you. 1 is only for host so you pick 2 if you are the first person to launch the game), and click on "Launch Game".
5. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
6. Other players should be able to join you and the host. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with the host and/or whoever else joined the server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.

Server instructions (Hosting a server for yourself and others):
1. Port forward 1337, 1998 and 9998 if you can (perhaps not required, but recommended).
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and create a new network. Pick a name and password, give them to people who you would like to join your server.
4. Open start_server.bat and wait 10 seconds (very important). Afterwards, open start_udp.bat and wait 5 seconds.
5. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), keep the Server Address as it is (don't change anything there, not even the 1337 port at the end), make sure the Player Number is set to 1 since you are hosting, and click on Launch Game.
6. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
7. Other players will be able to join with the Client instructions. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with whoever joined your server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.

^ Did you try this?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2017, 12:09   #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRiMBMW View Post
Cilent instructions (Joining an existing server):
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and join the host's network. Ask the host about their network name and password, then join their network. Right click on the name of their Hamachi network and click on "Copy iPv4 address".
4. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), paste the Hamachi iPv4 address you copied earlier into "Server Address" (and make sure it still ends with ":1337" for the right port), make sure the "Player Number" is 2 or 3 (or higher, depends how many people launched the game before you. 1 is only for host so you pick 2 if you are the first person to launch the game), and click on "Launch Game".
5. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
6. Other players should be able to join you and the host. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with the host and/or whoever else joined the server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.

Server instructions (Hosting a server for yourself and others):
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and create a new network. Pick a name and password, give them to people who you would like to join your server.
4. Open start_server.bat and wait 10 seconds (very important). Afterwards, open start_udp.bat and wait 5 seconds.
5. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), keep the Server Address as it is (don't change anything there, not even the 1337 port at the end), make sure the Player Number is set to 1 since you are hosting, and click on Launch Game.
6. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
7. Other players will be able to join with the Client instructions. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with whoever joined your server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.

^ Did you try this?
Hey gRiMBMW, thanks for the help. I have been thinking about trying Hamachi, will do that today. Cheers.
Old 05/09/2017, 00:16   #649

Server_Start.exe keeps deleting itself. :\
Old 05/09/2017, 05:12   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne10118 View Post
Server_Start.exe keeps deleting itself. :\
Like.. the shortcut?
Old 06/14/2017, 02:25   #651

This french project seems dark since I found these things about them. Though I do have their launcher in desperate attempt to play online again, I gotta see how all of this progresses. I find it concerning that they reject on releasing their code lines to you. Possible attempt to gain fame, revenue, etc? Who knows. I just want to see UDP cracked and finished in the future. Hope the right guy for that is found some day. Where's non profit hacker teams where you need em..
Old 06/14/2017, 03:28   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium Xenoplex View Post
This french project seems dark since I found these things about them. Though I do have their launcher in desperate attempt to play online again, I gotta see how all of this progresses. I find it concerning that they reject on releasing their code lines to you. Possible attempt to gain fame, revenue, etc? Who knows. I just want to see UDP cracked and finished in the future. Hope the right guy for that is found some day. Where's non profit hacker teams where you need em..
we moved from epvp. SoapBox Race World is a real project now, with a big team and a big community.

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/SoapBoxRaceWorld
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2017, 11:38   #653

Also, if you have any questions, If you want play the game on Weekends, and give suggestions, you can join us on our Discord:

We post everything about the Project here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2017, 06:30   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Done! (I have a russian community with 1400+ subscribers, so...)
No way man. You are from VK right? From NFS World Offline community?
Old 06/18/2017, 02:23   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmikhalev View Post
it's 3000+ now
Old 06/19/2017, 15:20   #656

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmikhalev View Post
Yes
Old 06/08/2022, 16:14   #657

Project is dead?
Old 06/15/2022, 23:23   #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by locarnos View Post
Project is dead?
Seems like it... Which sucks cause we could use some new cars, powerups or customization options...
Old 06/20/2022, 00:43   #659

Done development

The private server project is already done. If you're looking for better upgraded NFS world servers the you have to look up Soapbox Race World, where there are multiple different custom NFSW online servers made. Like Nightriders server or Free roam Sparkserver. They have added new cars, body kits tracks and more.
Old 09/02/2022, 21:54   #660

Hi guys I hope someone will respond.... Im trying to do a thing in the World United offline server they give in their discord, since is full of new things mod, cars etc... The only thing that bothers me is the lack of traffic in the world, there isn't a free roaming car driving! Using the vlted program, and trying to install a mod that put the traffic on steroids, I find out that the node in attributes.bin called trafficpattern was only with the default under-node completely blank...so I thought maybe copying and pasting manually the datas will solve the problem....but nothing changed.....so I was asking If someone knows where to look, or what may be the problem....? No one has responded to my question in their discord...Thanks.