@

Well I don't want scare you xd, but if you "crack" Software, you need pay the software you crack (without buy it) you need pay a fine, not a little, you can go on jail
On the ley it's right "Cracking software, or pirate them, is considering like "Cyber Terrorism""
For Need For Speed World, it's different because the project is cancelled and dead, so now, it's for "publish copyright" that mean everyone can use it, so The crack is no longer a crack ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinoRacer
I heard about old woman somewhere in Western Europe..She just downloaded pirate copy of game and cops came for her 
And she must to pay 1000 $ fine or something like that 
|
ah... Well if you crack software, no one can know it. If a cop come see your Adobe Pro cc he can't know it's a crack or not
Exept if he know that the Lisense name is from a cracked guy, well if the cop know that, he is the boss
The fine can go if I remember the ley...
"The fine for pirating software is between 100€ and 75 000€ plus 5 years in jail"
I can just say OMG
Let's see your fine now

Photoshop =~ 200€ + both of film (cracked film is extremely punished) I will say other 1 000€ + Games I will say 200€
so 1 400€ BUT It's concedering for Pirating, so I will say (maybe)
ALL FINE: 2 000€ + Maybe jail, it depend if it's the first time, and circonstance. (Maybe 3, 6 Month or 1 year max)
PS: All is speculation of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinoRacer
[am filling danger in the air when typing it on a foreign forum]
|
well, Internet is full of different personally, I can say you a thing, 1 cops minimal already cracked software for personnaly use. Crack is for everyone, well everyone who are thug and don't care about the ley
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinoRacer
Wow!You are badass man  )
|
Thank you !