Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/23/2017, 17:40   #631

elite*gold: 0

????????????? xD

Old 03/25/2017, 16:58   #632

When we all will play online?

Old 03/26/2017, 03:37   #633

After seeing everyone suddenly get their hype about NFSW,I wonder what has made recently for both online and offline server(aside from the closed beta offline server)
Old 03/26/2017, 09:01   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by armage22 View Post
When we all will play online?
As soon as so you at once.

Old 04/10/2017, 17:34   #635

Can someone make this server via hamachi. I do not know what is the port and ip from where to enter it ?

Old 04/11/2017, 04:42   #636

Enter a IP from your Hamachi host and 1337 as port.

Link above is LAN_server for 2 players, use Google Translate for reading a page... Archive contains english instructions
Old 04/11/2017, 08:14   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Enter a IP from your Hamachi host and 1337 as port.

Link above is LAN_server for 2 players, use Google Translate for reading a page... Archive contains english instructions
Hypercycle, you intend to upgrade the LAN Server??
Kind of giving support for more than 2 players or fixing bugs??
Old 04/14/2017, 18:57   #638

1) It's not a my server;
2) Multiplayer with more than 2 players is impossible now...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 12:33   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
1) It's not a my server;
2) Multiplayer with more than 2 players is impossible now...

Well, i'm not sure if you know this:

Free roam is upgrading and in some months will be implemented on soapbox raceworld.....
By the moment is up to 15 cars.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 23:02   #640

Strangely enough i haven't heard of this game until today,i played NFSU NFSU2,MW,CARBON,PRO STREET,and shift
I like the games too,but i never even thought that EA released an online NFS game,**** i wish i heard about it while it was still online,anyways,
I wish you alot of luck on trying to get this to work online,where we (newer players) can experience the fun of playing with friends,and for older players,just to re-experience it
Old 04/18/2017, 20:32   #641

@
Installer video made by me:

i will send to the 3 wave :P

ANNNDD..... XD i spend 3 hours on filming this and 1 to edit xD
There you can see the hack of silverangel with the cameras :P
The cameras are so slow to move, that's the reason why i spended 3 hours filming xD
Old 04/19/2017, 23:18   #642

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax00 View Post
Strangely enough i haven't heard of this game until today,i played NFSU NFSU2,MW,CARBON,PRO STREET,and shift
I like the games too,but i never even thought that EA released an online NFS game,**** i wish i heard about it while it was still online,anyways,
I wish you alot of luck on trying to get this to work online,where we (newer players) can experience the fun of playing with friends,and for older players,just to re-experience it
Well if you loved NFW as much as I did (and do!) ;
NFS World 's unique, free, open and social gaming experience remains irreplaceable!

1 year, 9 months and 5 days EA destroyed Need for Speed: World and I have missed it all 645 days...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2017, 14:06   #643

K so after testing it myself, I gave my best to improve Hypercycle's guide.

Cilent instructions (Joining an existing server):
1. Port forward 1337, 1998 and 9998 if you can (perhaps not required, but recommended).
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and join the host's network. Ask the host about their network name and password, then join their network. Right click on the name of their Hamachi network and click on "Copy iPv4 address".
3. Place soapbox.exe into your NFSW folder (where nfsw.exe is).
4. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), paste the Hamachi iPv4 address you copied earlier into "Server Address" (and make sure it still ends with ":1337" for the right port), make sure the "Player Number" is 2 or 3 (or higher, depends how many people launched the game before you. 1 is only for host so you pick 2 if you are the first person to launch the game), and click on "Launch Game".
5. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
6. Other players should be able to join you and the host. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with the host and/or whoever else joined the server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.

Server instructions (Hosting a server for yourself and others):
1. Port forward 1337, 1998 and 9998 if you can (perhaps not required, but recommended).
2. Hamachi. Get Hamachi, open it and create a new network. Pick a name and password, give them to people who you would like to join your server.
3. Place soapbox.exe into your NFSW folder (where nfsw.exe is).
4. Open start_server.bat and wait 10 seconds (very important). Afterwards, open start_udp.bat and wait 5 seconds.
5. Open soapbox-race-lan-launcher.jar, pick the location of soapbox.exe (where you placed it earlier aka where nfsw.exe is), keep the Server Address as it is (don't change anything there, not even the 1337 port at the end), make sure the Player Number is set to 1 since you are hosting, and click on Launch Game.
6. Create a driver (should save itself for future usage, and you will have to buy only a slow car at first despite all the cash you start with, but you will be able to buy a fast car and other stuff afterwards) and Enter World...
7. Other players will be able to join with the Client instructions. What happens next is down to UDP pretty much, perhaps no matter what PC/internet you have. Whisper and Event chat work. Friend list doesn't and you can't see anyone else in free roam. To test the sync, join the stadium event (MP, not Single Player or Private Match) in Rosewood with whoever joined your server. If you see each other there and if you can ram each other too, you can leave that event and do MP races with the others. If not, you may try to repeat this step with the others until sync works, or call it a day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2017, 14:48   #644

Where can I get invite ticket for soapbox?
Old 05/01/2017, 21:16   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentzyiu View Post
Where can I get invite ticket for soapbox?
On facebook.

Tags
java, multiplayer, nfsw, private, server

« SoapBox standalone installer | Nilzao, I need your help »