or maybe you are already working on other things? (Free-roam, Vinyls, +2 ppls in race...)
Sorry for by bad english ^^
Event chat is a simulated group chat. Group chat uses 'groupID_groupCreaterUserId@conf/personaId' and event uses 'eventId_lobbyId@conf/personaId'.
Whisper is just like powerups, from personaId to personaId.
Freeroam chat can be done too, I'm looking into that right now to be honest. Currently server is returning 401fail_auth to the client when logging into the chat. It shouldn't be too hard.
About few other things, I'll push the Vinyls update somewhat today, and I have some few easter eggs planned as well.
I think, better way for players will be waiting for multi-user UDP races, and just find someone who can host servers. (What i talking about, Berkay & Nilzao already know it)
@: No, I don't have any of them. Where do you get these from? What about mysql? What do I need for the installation?
I better wait, until there is a launcher, just like "berkays offline server" and a better readme.
@ you need only this: the game the berkay launcher and.my ip.for playing with me. My Ip is:87.20.76.90 you can find the launcher here (after i give you the link) you don't need other file. You have only to wait i give.you the link ok? After that we can test the server
Hey guys¡¡¡¡ I've been watching the project long time ago, and i think is time to help you guys. In the next link, Nilzao, you have to post a reply with the instructions written on it to create a PUBLIC NETWORK ALREADY HOSTED BY TUNGGLE. Just post all the info related to the game as it says and tunggle administrators will help you in hosting the game.
Just post a reply at the botton of the page. (Registration needed obiously)
link:
One more thing i didn't remembered, on the 4 point of the reply, add that a whole community of players are waiting to play it online but it's needed to host the game somewhere and for that thought about tunngle. Add the link of the elitepvpers where the project is doing to see there are a bunch of players waiting the project finish and etc.
@: Ok, I have the launcher. It's 64-bit and a .jar file. Where it goes and should I open it with cmd ?
Do you have Skype? Maybe it's an easier way to communicate.