Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/19/2015, 02:29   #1186

elite*gold: 0
This just make me happier by the day to finally customize all the cars i want but now if only we can edit the vinyls that are not deformable. Is there a tool or way to do so, is there already something out there like this ?

One last thing, when I do HotPursuits, it just stays on the loading screen when I escape, is this a going on glitch is is it fixable ?
Old 10/19/2015, 16:30   #1187

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSystem View Post
This just make me happier by the day to finally customize all the cars i want but now if only we can edit the vinyls that are not deformable. Is there a tool or way to do so, is there already something out there like this ?

One last thing, when I do HotPursuits, it just stays on the loading screen when I escape, is this a going on glitch is is it fixable ?
Fix Pursuit Hangups

In Arbitration and bust xml in event folder edit and put RELAYPERSONA

Like this:
<PersonaId>RELAYPERSONA</PersonaId>

go to your server folder \www\nfsw\Engine.svc\event edit each of the 2 files and replace <PersonaId>XXXX</PersonaId> with <PersonaId>RELAYPERSONA</PersonaId> in both of the files and pursuit will work.

I am able to adjust everything I have used so far from the vinyl pack in the link below.. not sure what vinyl pack you are using. The very first set (No named) does not work at all for me.
Old 10/23/2015, 03:47   #1188

elite*gold: 130
Two weeks ago I promised that I will make a tool to launch any mp/sp events,
well, I made an event changer instead, it's more task oriented, details here: .
Sorry for the delay, but sometimes some things are more important than gaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2015, 10:20   #1189

COOL I love escape.
Old 10/24/2015, 06:00   #1190

can anyone add the iforged style a 21 inch rims??????????
there are two 20inch version in the game,but no 21 inch version
Old 10/24/2015, 09:28   #1191

elite*gold: 65
Hash for 21" IFORGED Style A Wheels:

In your Files, search for:

and replace with:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2015, 11:46   #1192

more color shades wheels

Attached Files
File Type: rar wheels.rar (3.47 MB, 31 views)
Old 10/30/2015, 13:16   #1193

This has been already released.take a look here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2015, 12:15   #1194

Guys, is there a way to put one set of rims back in the game? Work Style B, to be exact.

^ These. They can be found on Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X "Revolution" Drag Edition. They are in the game for sure, but for some reason they're not present in the aftermarket shop. There's a golden version of the same rims, just with different looking tires - Work VS-KF. Style B was always in the game and they are not rare at all, but for some reason they disappeared from the shop after some update, I think. So please, if there's a way, I'd like to see these rims again in the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2015, 17:57   #1195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony McCrea View Post
Guys, is there a way to put one set of rims back in the game? Work Style B, to be exact.

^ These. They can be found on Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X "Revolution" Drag Edition. They are in the game for sure, but for some reason they're not present in the aftermarket shop. There's a golden version of the same rims, just with different looking tires - Work VS-KF. Style B was always in the game and they are not rare at all, but for some reason they disappeared from the shop after some update, I think. So please, if there's a way, I'd like to see these rims again in the game
If those rims are on the Lancer, all you have to do is buy the car, check the command window that tells you which basket file it is in, then go to that basket file, locate the code section for the rims, copy that part over top of any other car in it's basket file and restart the game and it should have those rims on it once you buy it.
It wont show them on the car from the dealer view, but will be on the car after you buy it.
Changing parts in the basket file does not cause it to show up in the dealer, as it will still look the same, but as I said, once you buy the car, the Mods you applied in the basket file will take affect and appear on the car.

You could probably even take that code number and add it into the A/M shop, but that requires a different process and you will have to "exchange" out a different set of rims and replace it with the Lancer ones.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2015, 09:51   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
If those rims are on the Lancer, all you have to do is buy the car, check the command window that tells you which basket file it is in, then go to that basket file, locate the code section for the rims, copy that part over top of any other car in it's basket file and restart the game and it should have those rims on it once you buy it.
It wont show them on the car from the dealer view, but will be on the car after you buy it.
Changing parts in the basket file does not cause it to show up in the dealer, as it will still look the same, but as I said, once you buy the car, the Mods you applied in the basket file will take affect and appear on the car.

You could probably even take that code number and add it into the A/M shop, but that requires a different process and you will have to "exchange" out a different set of rims and replace it with the Lancer ones.
EDIT

I was bored and tried this out and it works.
This is the visual code string for the Lancer X Drag Edition

Everything in the "Visual" area, represents A/M parts, that I do know.
Since the Mazda had no visuals, the code used in it's basket file is <VisualParts />
Meaning nothing attached.
So I replaced that with the code for the Lancer in the "spoiler" code.
You have to remember to remove that "<VisualParts />"
If said car you wish to apply those rims to has rims on it already, then all you have to do is change the PartHash number.

This is how buying that Mazda looks now.

Edit:
SlotHashes for each part
So, we know that -1505530948 are for rims
Visual represented those rims.
its:
<PartHash>1034767779</PartHash>
<SlotHash>-1505530948</SlotHash>
For the "Work VS-KF. Style B"
So you would add this in a basket file of a car in its proper place for Visuals which would be after the first
Dont forget the closing tag.

Other method that works...
To just apply the rims into the A/M shop, you will have to add in the code to the catalog.XML file for wheels.

Sample code that represents the STYLE A 17" WHEELS

So, once you find out which of the visuals in the said rims, you would just take that PartHash and create a new string of code for said Rims.
You cant change the Icon because we do not know that, so it will still appear as the default rim, until bought.

Edit
I took the Parthash and name and changed the price to be sure I located it in A/M Shop easy.
Here is the code I added into the Catalog file for Wheels and didn't have to replace any others and it buys just fine, regardless that icon is wrong and so is the ProductID(NA:E7087CE0).
But it puts those rims on what ever car you wish and the name in the shop is correct as well.*Work VS-KF. Style B)
Old 11/03/2015, 15:28   #1197

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
EDIT

I was bored and tried this out and it works.
This is the visual code string for the Lancer X Drag Edition

Everything in the "Visual" area, represents A/M parts, that I do know.
Since the Mazda had no visuals, the code used in it's basket file is <VisualParts />
Meaning nothing attached.
So I replaced that with the code for the Lancer in the "spoiler" code.
You have to remember to remove that "<VisualParts />"
If said car you wish to apply those rims to has rims on it already, then all you have to do is change the PartHash number.

This is how buying that Mazda looks now.

Edit:
SlotHashes for each part
So, we know that -1505530948 are for rims
Visual represented those rims.
its:
<PartHash>1034767779</PartHash>
<SlotHash>-1505530948</SlotHash>
For the "Work VS-KF. Style B"
So you would add this in a basket file of a car in its proper place for Visuals which would be after the first
Dont forget the closing tag.

Other method that works...
To just apply the rims into the A/M shop, you will have to add in the code to the catalog.XML file for wheels.

Sample code that represents the STYLE A 17" WHEELS

So, once you find out which of the visuals in the said rims, you would just take that PartHash and create a new string of code for said Rims.
You cant change the Icon because we do not know that, so it will still appear as the default rim, until bought.

Edit
I took the Parthash and name and changed the price to be sure I located it in A/M Shop easy.
Here is the code I added into the Catalog file for Wheels and didn't have to replace any others and it buys just fine, regardless that icon is wrong and so is the ProductID(NA:E7087CE0).
But it puts those rims on what ever car you wish and the name in the shop is correct as well.*Work VS-KF. Style B)
Its possible to "tune bots"?
Old 11/04/2015, 12:06   #1198

Hi all.
I have ideas about NFS WORLD REBORN. Because we have no patent to use EA's product, we must change name. How about WORLD RACING ONLINE? Here are my other ideas:

__ I don’t know English great, so there may be some errors in text, I am sorry for that. I try to write correctly and use googletranslate to webcast my ideas, so here are they:

__ Because NFS WORLD is in our hands and we all want to make it better, I (Smart Georgian) perform my ideas about NEW << WORLD RACING ONLINE >>. My first idea was new name for this game, all we know what is it J << WORLD RACING ONLINE >>. Now I want to perform my ideas about scenario of game progress.
__ All we know in WRO there is combination of 2 maps, map of NFS MOST WANTED 2005 and NFS CARBON. One of the reasons, why we all love NFS MOST WANTED 2005 is good scenario of game progress, when player is losing everything, because he was victim of conspiracy. But player defeated all enemies and got back his reputation and his lovely car J . EA try to continue scenario of MOST WANTED in NFS CARBON, but this game was no so lovely… So it will be great if we combine scenarios of both games in NEW << WORLD RACING ONLINE >>. This is my scenario.
__ In game will be 2 modes as well as in past, SINGLE and MULTIPLAYER modes. To make MULTIPLAYER MODE more interesting there must be competition with prizes for winners. Prizes must be required for all such are: 3,4,5 star PERFORMANCE PARTS and SKILLS, AFTERMARKET PARTS, stock or special editions of BOOST cars. In past playing MULTIPLEYER MODE sometimes was torture, because in CLASS EVENTS there all had much stronger BOOST CARS upgraded with BOOST SKILLS so I had no chance against them, that’s why I play more PURSUITS or sprint races in MULTIPLAYER for farming IGC. It was very tiresome job play same track again and again, so I feel myself like slave, because I spent a lot of time for farming IGC. In past for IGC player was very hard to complete 5000 D-score achievement, only way was farming IGC to buy 10 cars of different brands also win some other achievements. As a IGC player, I always play CONSTRUCTION ROUTE SPRINT many, many…. many times, it was really tiresome. So game needs to be modified and be more interesting. In past players stop play NFS WORLD because they couldn’t win against strong BOOST car owners and have no idea what to play in game. We can modify WRO and make game progress more compound, but interesting for both IGC and BOOST players. As we know NFS WORLD ends and one of the reasons was small money income, because most of players never spend money. We must think to make new monetization system, which will interest IGC player to spend real money. It will be great if we make game which gets pleasure players and they will love it, that’s why they will spend some money. One of the reason why players didn’t spent money was high costs of BOSST ITEMS also cost of BOOSTS. I never bought BOOSTS, because in my country if I want to buy 1 USD I must spend 2.40 my national money so I try to spend less money as possible for gaming. It’s not only my problem and it will be good if cost of BOOST ITEMS will be less.
__ Career in SINGLE MODE _ Lets combine scenarios of both games NFS MW 2005 and CARBON. So player will start career in single mode like it was in MW and will unlock different things in game consistently. Everything will be locked in game, even 1star PERFORMANCE PARTS. Player will start with E-class car and will play according to the MW scenario. After player wins in MW map he/she will unlock CARBON map and continues career there. Yes, I know there are a lot of issues about that which needs solutions, but we can solve them. So in single mode career scenario will be exactly the same as it was in MW and CARBON, so playing in single mode will be much interesting, also necessary for completing whole game. Missions will be same as they were in MW and CARBON. So in WRO there will be new types of races, which were in MW and CARBON, such are DRIFT, POINT-TO-POINT SPRINT and others exactly it was in those games. Also missions will be exactly the same, so WRO will be full combination of NFS WORLD & MOST WANTED & CARBON.
__ In MULTIPLAY MODE there will be available only part of tracks as well as in NFS WORLD, also part of tracks will be unlocked if player complete missions in SINGLE MODE. I mean situation when player can buy S-class car, but can’t play S-class event, because he/she has no completed missions and has no enough REP (REPUTATION) SCORES. So player will collect REPUTATION SCORES and will unlock some things, such are: right for play CLASS EVENTS, performance parts 1&2stars only for IGC, some of AFTERMARKET PARTS and etc. Missions must be hard to complete for IGC players, because they have no strong BOOST car, but there will be degrees for each task. I mean medals for completing race “PLATINIUM MEDAL,“GOLD MEDAL”, “SILVER MEDAL” and “BRONZE MEDAL” and right prizes for them. So best result - “PLATINIUM MEDAL” will unlock most of REP-SCORES also some parts, new tracks, when worst result - “BRONZE MEDAL” will unlock only REP-SCORES but much less. If player will play same track another times he/she will get very small REP-SCORE (1/100 of normal mode), but if he/she play same track another time, but make better result player will get part of REP-SCORES which is difference between his/her new result’s (MEDAL’S) belonging REP-SCORE and REP-SCORE he/she got in past from best result before new. For example if player had “BRONZE MEDAL” and got 100 REP-SCORE, but now makes better result “SILVER MEDAL” he will get 150-100=50 REP-SCORES (150 RS is SILVER MEDAL’S prize).
__ Why block Class Event Track for players? Because there were a lot of situations when “NOOB” players got our nerves out of condition J when they go out from lobby when see we are stronger, also during race when they ramm us or send magnets and add one more lap L, also one “NOOB” helps another to win race when block us, or drives in reverse. Also “NOOBS” reported strong players because they were faster and so on … Will be more fair if there will be filter for all players. So CLASS EVENTS will play only high class (strong) players, not “NOOBS”. CLASS EVENTS will be unlocked for players when he/she will enter different margins of REP-SCORES for different CLASS EVENTS. There were LVL-SCORES in NFS WORLD but it was no accurate way to grade players. I met a lot of 60LVL players which were very bad drivers. Instead LVL-SCORES will be REPUTATION SCORES. So we get situation when rich (BOOST) player which bought F1 with boost can’t win CLASS EVENTS just because he/she has much stronger car, so BOOST player will not have advantage against IGC player, which has no money but is much better driver, both will play CLASS EVENTS if they overcome REP-SCORE margin. So if player can’t overcome margin of REP-SCORES it is not a tragedy, because he/she can buy all IGC or BOOST cars, upgrade them, buy IGC or BOOST parts for their cars, like it was in NFS WORLD, but they can’t play and win CLASS EVENT RACES so will not get D-scores. Also all players will play other tracks in MULTIPLAYER MODE with friends in private or with random players. I use this idea from MW(2005) and CARBON career, when player can’t play with boss, before he/she must win all (or part) missions. So in WRO player can’t play CLASS EVENTS if he/she is not strong enough, because has no completed missions in SINGLE MODE.

__ How to get REP-SCORES? _ Player will get REP-SCORES playing SINGLE or/and MULTIPLAY MODES, if player wins CHALLENGE SERIES, COMPETITION RACES WITH BOSSES or MISSION races in SINGLE MODE, like it was in MW(2005) or/and CARBON career, also if he/she wins CLASS EVENTS in MULTUPLAYER MODE. Player will not get REP-SCORES buying something with money. We need to count and plan how much REP-SCORES will get player per race. Different kind of races will have different quantity of REP-SCORES.
__ Challenge series – This type of events in MW and CARBON player could play separate career. Now it will be a part of missions in game progress. In free roam mode there will be special button for CHALLENGE SERIES. All missions there will be locked and player will unlock them step by step like MW or CARBON CHALLENGE SERIE’S missions. So CHALLENGE SERIE’S missions will be combination of missions from MW and CARBON. Also we need to plan how many REP-SCORES and what prizes will get player when he completed one of the missions. There must be interconnection between career progress (when player complete BOSS EVENTS) and opening new missions in CHALLENGE SERIES. So player will not play all CHALLENGE SERIES without career progress, so he/she will not get all available REP-SCORES from CHALLENGE SERIES.
__ Here is part of my ideas. In future I will get you more detailed text with this and new ideas. I will glad to get improvements of my ideas form you. We can make << WORLD RACING ONLINE >> much better than NFS WORLD was and we will do it.
************************* Smart Georgian****************************
Old 11/05/2015, 18:42   #1199

Smart Georgian Well you are a composer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2015, 13:26   #1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDPOL1 View Post
Hard pursuits

Changes:
-All cops have 4x their usual mass
-Cooldown takes twice as long
-Cop count cap multiplied by 4
-Time needed to go up heat levels changed
--Heat 1 > 2 = 30 sec
--Heat 2 > 3 = 45 sec
--Heat 3 > 4 = 60 sec
--Heat 4 > 5 = 75 sec
-Changed amount of rhinos that spawn at once
--Heat 1: 0 rhinos
--Heat 2: 1 rhino
--Heat 3: 2 rhinos
--Heat 4: 3 rhinos
--Heat 5: 4 rhinos
-Ready, one more lap, run flats, instant cooldown, emergency evade, and team emergency evade all take 68 years to cool down
How Install it ??