Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/29/2015, 17:10   #1216

elite*gold: 0
Hey berkay, in the availableatlevel.xml, is it important to have all the info for each track you have, I decided to try my v1.7 xml to just have all the original map set and all shows as it should and I can complete the race and get rewarded at the end, was just wondering the importance of haveing this info

All works ok just not sure the importance of the addition info from your xml to what is shown in mine...

EDIT: Well so far no issue what so ever with my xml map set from v1.7 all have worked so far and rewarded at the end of each event, so I guess maybe that added info was info left in the file originally? In any event so far as I can see we can use the availableatlevel.xml and the launchevent xml's from v1.7... So the map sets others use should run/be fine to use in their v1.8; as far as I can tell! I will keep watch for any issue if any come up but so far so good!

This is awesome! Thanks again berkay!
Old 11/29/2015, 18:59   #1217

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Hey berkay, in the availableatlevel.xml, is it important to have all the info for each track you have, I decided to try my v1.7 xml to just have all the original map set and all shows as it should and I can complete the race and get rewarded at the end, was just wondering the importance of haveing this info

All works ok just not sure the importance of the addition info from your xml to what is shown in mine...

EDIT: Well so far no issue what so ever with my xml map set from v1.7 all have worked so far and rewarded at the end of each event, so I guess maybe that added info was info left in the file originally? In any event so far as I can see we can use the availableatlevel.xml and the launchevent xml's from v1.7... So the map sets others use should run/be fine to use in their v1.8; as far as I can tell! I will keep watch for any issue if any come up but so far so good!

This is awesome! Thanks again berkay!
I don't, yet, use values from those 2 XMLs. Originally, the server should check for car ratings,special events, levels but I wanted more freedom so I didn't add those checks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2015, 19:05   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I don't, yet, use values from those 2 XMLs. Originally, the server should check for car ratings,special events, levels but I wanted more freedom so I didn't add those checks
I tried to add events and use similar info such as the circuit or sprint type but it rendered the map with nothing Just including what I have in mine added the map event icon and the event itself so trying to use the existing info for another event or added event botched my map, not sure what I did but in any event the map/event files from v1.7 work flawless with v1.8.

Thanks for response!
Old 11/30/2015, 02:28   #1219

Fro ***** and giggles I exchanged my launch event folder and availableatlevel.XML from Beta 1.7 and it works...
Even the purple icon tracks gives rewards.
Old 11/30/2015, 09:25   #1220

I tried a modified attributes and now when i replace it with the original one the modified one still has effect. How is that possible? Even deleted the modified one and put back the original attributes, still there are the efects of the modified attributes.

And with no attributes al all in Global folder, the effects of the modified one are still present ))
Old 11/30/2015, 11:39   #1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by banm View Post
I tried a modified attributes and now when i replace it with the original one the modified one still has effect. How is that possible? Even deleted the modified one and put back the original attributes, still there are the efects of the modified attributes.

And with no attributes al all in Global folder, the effects of the modified one are still present ))
restart your PC, game cached it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 12:24   #1222

I don't know whether it goes here or to the "Server"-Thread, well:

I just like to inform about some things, that might be already on your list:
- The repair doesn't work. It's always on 100%, don't know if this is on purpose.
- Buying "car slots" bring the game to crash
- maybe disable the function at the beginning that you can put "money and boost" as much as you can - than it is more real
- The big "archievement system" (I think that's another thing)

But you know, just do what you want. It's important, that you are healthy (I heard you often were ill the past months).
Old 11/30/2015, 16:00   #1223

What, if we turn NFS World into PC-variation of mobile NFS No Limits?

World have a card packs, donate things, strange tuning system, plus free roam and more cars...
Old 11/30/2015, 16:04   #1224

I need to find out counting algorithm performance tuning. Yes the game does have strange algorithm for counting performance tuning.
Old 11/30/2015, 16:22   #1225

Don't make fun of an ******* company... NoLimits was bullshit, so forget it, dude...
Or if something like that happens, then we just can play "NFS from EA"...

btw. Is it right, that the "skillmod parts" don't work? And is it possible mabye to increase the amount of IGC in Team Escape? Because it looks like the money is just the same like if you play a normal race.
Old 11/30/2015, 16:51   #1226

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Don't make fun of an ******* company... NoLimits was bullshit, so forget it, dude...
Or if something like that happens, then we just can play "NFS from EA"...

btw. Is it right, that the "skillmod parts" don't work? And is it possible mabye to increase the amount of IGC in Team Escape? Because it looks like the money is just the same like if you play a normal race.
Skill Mods work for me, perhaps he is referring to the ones for cash boost?
I used the extended perfect start, the engine rev one, Slingshot, early powerups and ready cooldown and all worked as before.
Old 11/30/2015, 20:11   #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
I don't know whether it goes here or to the "Server"-Thread, well:

I just like to inform about some things, that might be already on your list:
- The repair doesn't work. It's always on 100%, don't know if this is on purpose.
- Buying "car slots" bring the game to crash
- maybe disable the function at the beginning that you can put "money and boost" as much as you can - than it is more real
- The big "archievement system" (I think that's another thing)

But you know, just do what you want. It's important, that you are healthy (I heard you often were ill the past months).
update ya **** server
Old 11/30/2015, 20:54   #1228

berkay but you make a new update to fix other bugs of card pack ecc?
Old 11/30/2015, 21:08   #1229

can i use my hard AI on 1.8 if so how
Old 11/30/2015, 21:08   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
berkay but you make a new update to fix other bugs of card pack ecc?
CARD PACKS ARE NOT A BUG. I just don't care about them.