Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/26/2015, 06:29   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter View Post
yes thats how you put parts on cars that cant have them, may cause errors be careful, I wouldnt try body kits at all, and dont do bonnets on some cars i would say, like its not gunna work on weird shaped cars, spoilers would be the only thing i would do just to be safe, if the mesh doesnt fit it will go invisible and probably corrupt the slot too/change it to a lexus/audi or bugatti lol

I believe you may be correct as I had the same idea last night but just haven't tried yet as i need to figure out a car hash to have a car to test it out on, I have the snow particle on a porshe that i won from a race before they took it out the ******!! i loved those things

that should be easy to find coz it will be the only car i have with 8 slots under visual parts...

If anyone has a car with this on it, please post the hash for the parts if you can find them?

their could be a problem with this/ I think we might only be-able to use the ones already in our files coz the rest might not be in our copies as they did remove it from the game we might only have the files for what we had? if not then were cruisin
As been said above,you can modify that changing some hashes of your carslots,but be sure to make a backup of it,cuz you can **** your own game
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2015, 07:45   #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDOMELENDEZ View Post
As been said above,you can modify that changing some hashes of your carslots,but be sure to make a backup of it,cuz you can **** your own game
your just repeating what im saying, im not asking a question here lol... clearly you miss understood what i said :P
Old 07/26/2015, 08:54   #468

does anyone know ho can you add this particles
on any car in safehouse? just wondering
Old 07/26/2015, 09:38   #469

guess what i ****** did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want snow particles heres the hash and part slot hash i founds it yay!!!
add it to the bottom of the <VisualPartTrans> for the car you want it on in the carslots file and reload your carslots in the server editor and bam!!! will post 2 pic's to prove it shortly

<VisualPartTrans>
<PartHash>1358794133</PartHash>
<SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash>
</VisualPartTrans>

the cars i used... numbers to "find" in notepad to scroll down and find the <VisualPartTrans> part for that car to find the number of your car go through the basket list files and read carname bit then get the <BaseCar> number as follows...

991 porshe = <BaseCar>926261<BaseCar>
240 sx = <BaseCar>22084480<BaseCar>

so yea go find the cars you have them on by searching for it in notepad using "find" in edit menu <SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> in your carslot file come back here and give us the <PartHash>1358794133</PartHash> please i will stat a new thread for them yea

EDIT: pics... no1 the pershe i got the part from:

no2 the 240sx i put it on:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2015, 09:52   #470

i am trying to find a car but i i open carslot in windows notepad and its realy hard to find what you just wrote before.can you give a hint for doing this ?
Old 07/26/2015, 10:00   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
i am trying to find a car but i i open carslot in windows notepad and its realy hard to find what you just wrote before.can you give a hint for doing this ?
what bit are you looking for? if its not their im guessing you dont have a 240 or 991 but you dont need to use them use any car, to find stuff in notepad goto the edit menu and click on find copy n paste what i wrote and you should find it strait away handy tool that btw there's also a replace tool that replaces all instances of a phrase to a new one hope that helps, also would suggest getting notepad++ like i just did omg its like wow! lol

if your trying to find a specific car you need to look th number up in basket files, I dont know if someone has done an index yet or not but i'm doing this from now on just have a notepad up copy n paste the name of the car and is base number then goto the file it came from in baskets goto rename it but just copy it n paste it into the notepad next to the name etc how ever you like it... then yea when ever you want to edit that car you can find everything easy...

NOTE: not all the baskets have the names of the cars, some cars are just called "car1050" or whatever so they will have to be figured out... easy way would be to use the carchanger n read the names of each car as your changing it till you find the same "car1050" etc title

EDIT: if your trying to find the particle number <PartHash>*********</PartHash> copy this into "find" in edit edit menu, if thats the only one you have on that vette then that should be the only instance of this:
<SlotHash>-1909727572</SlotHash> and the <PartHash> will be directly above it, looks like a cool one havnt seen that before o.O
Old 07/26/2015, 13:31   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroaqua View Post
Do you want that wheels ?"invisible" ?
Use car changer, change to a traffic car and "remove" wheels from it(aftermarket shop),leave safe house,then come back and you will see a magic trick!
I want this:
Old 07/26/2015, 13:34   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiqe View Post
I want this:
LOL........
Old 07/26/2015, 16:37   #474

if you want particles the easy way do this...

REPLACING WINDOW TINTS IN SHOP!!! NOTE:"install part then don't exit shop close game"

HERE!!! is a file that has both the particles in this post the Valentines Sparkle one and the Snow Flake one also the Cop Lights the Bass and the Brains features in thw window tint section of the shop!! it replaces tints so if you don't want to do it that way then just do it manually yourself in the carslots file like previously said... this pack replaces GREEN,BLUE,AMETHYST,PURPLE and INDIGO IRADECENT tints, and like i said in this post just "install part dont exit shop close game" then yea reload and its on your car enjoy this is due to the fact it still says install part n if you leave it will uninstall so yea just close the game by using close window or task manager k...

Copy the file in link below to www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog

if you dont want to replace tints then you will have to do it manually or wait till i update the file... which you can find in my thread once ive done it here:

EDIT: new file ver 0.1

this one replaces the Emerald iradecent TINT to the "Clover particle"
along with the others i said before...

replace the file if you already got the other one...

Credit goes to Bambieee & SaekwanB for making this one possible

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2015, 19:02   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzcopter View Post
if you want particles the easy way do this...

REPLACING WINDOW TINTS IN SHOP!!! NOTE:"install part then don't exit shop close game"

HERE!!! is a file that has both the particles in this post the Valentines Sparkle one and the Snow Flake one also the Cop Lights the Bass and the Brains features in thw window tint section of the shop!! it replaces tints so if you don't want to do it that way then just do it manually yourself in the carslots file like previously said... this pack replaces GREEN,BLUE,AMETHYST,PURPLE and INDIGO IRADECENT tints, and like i said in this post just "install part dont exit shop close game" then yea reload and its on your car enjoy this is due to the fact it still says install part n if you leave it will uninstall so yea just close the game by using close window or task manager k...

Copy the file in link below to www\nfsw\Engine.svc\catalog

if you dont want to replace tints then you will have to do it manually or wait till i update the file... which you can find in my thread once ive done it here:

EDIT: new file ver 0.1

this one replaces the Emerald iradecent TINT to the "Clover particle"
along with the others i said before...

replace the file if you already got the other one...

Credit goes to Bambieee & SaekwanB for making this one possible

With what version of server is compatible. I tried with version 1.6 and it doesn't work.
Old 07/26/2015, 19:04   #476

Buzz, I like the iridescent tints. Could you maybe replace the plain tints (topaz, green, blue, red) instead?
Old 07/26/2015, 19:22   #477

I tried cop lights on Porsche GT3 RS and I see only something on the headlights, but nothing on the back. Take a look on the pictures.

Edit: The brains, and bass effect are not working here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw600.jpg (117.6 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw601.jpg (101.9 KB, 89 views)
Old 07/26/2015, 19:51   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentzyiu View Post
I tried cop lights on Porsche GT3 RS and I see only something on the headlights, but nothing on the back. Take a look on the pictures.

Edit: The brains, and bass effect are not working here...
for bass and brainzz to work car in attributes.bin needs to have a special path added for it to work and cop lights are working but if car dont have cop version only front lights will blink xD
Old 07/26/2015, 20:00   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDomino View Post
for bass and brainzz to work car in attributes.bin needs to have a special path added for it to work and cop lights are working but if car dont have cop version only front lights will blink xD
Thanks for advice. I tested and you're right, but why have them released this is we can put those parts only on those cars that already have special editions with this parts installed?
Old 07/26/2015, 20:21   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentzyiu View Post
Thanks for advice. I tested and you're right, but why have them released this is we can put those parts only on those cars that already have special editions with this parts installed?
yeap
or on cars that have special editions tho it adds cool effects to normal cars like that blinking front lights