Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/16/2016, 10:50   #2011

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
That's just some random russian gibberish mate I think it says something about gods and lightnings but my russian isn't that great.
Typical russian NFSW community speak, nothing special.

Old 10/23/2016, 11:44   #2012

Quote:
You just find it. Listen to all game activity during safehouse performance part installation, and you will eventually scope down to the function you want to find. There was literally a false flag coup just 2 days ago in my country, I don't have enough time to explain much, sorry.

Tell me what I have to watch this?
What functions I have Break?
Watch thousands and thousands of function is lengthy.
It may be a function of the composition of multiple functions.
I do not know myself what I have to watch variables.
IDA writes me a huge list of assembler code.
I have to watch PUSH? ADD? EAX? EBX? JNZ? JZ? LEA? or other?

Old 10/23/2016, 16:53   #2013

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
Tell me what I have to watch this?
What functions I have Break?
Watch thousands and thousands of function is lengthy.
It may be a function of the composition of multiple functions.
I do not know myself what I have to watch variables.
IDA writes me a huge list of assembler code.
I have to watch PUSH? ADD? EAX? EBX? JNZ? JZ? LEA? or other?
I'm after the performance part ratings as well, it just ain't easy to figure out though. Normally, the server has the ratings listed inside but we couldn't get it since it was a local --r-s file on the remote server. I know you've been trying for a long time but as I have said, time is precious don't let NFS:W eat it.
Old 10/23/2016, 17:17   #2014

What is the solution? That is the algorithm to find at all, or not?
I need to find out only one or a few simple formulas.

is code for (performanceshop preview part) contained in Offline Server.exe?

Old 10/24/2016, 17:59   #2015

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,367
Quote:
What is the solution? That is the algorithm to find at all, or not?
I need to find out only one or a few simple formulas.

is code for (performanceshop preview part) contained in Offline Server.exe?
Formula is inside nfsw.exe, I don't know where it is. I only could find the part where nfsw sets up an xml and sends it to the server for commerce processing. However, I don't have the desktop with me right now so I can't look up where it was.

For now, search for the string "PerformancePartAttribHash". Then, find references of that string, put a breakpoint on each one of the references, buy a performance part in-game, and the debugger should light up if NFS:W ran the code for it. It is a starting point, you should be able to find what access the string afterwards. Use the and, if you need, .
Old 10/24/2016, 22:46   #2016

IDA not found a string "PerformancePartAttribHash"

It is possible that the string is different defined or not defined (sub_xxxxxx).
*I think that this may be under the name of "PerformanceShopPreviewPart" string

*the "PerformanceShopPreviewPart" is extensive, consists of a variable loop, the problem is that I do not know what they're looking for.Some variables or something you are divided or multiplied.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw0001.jpg (15.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 10/26/2016, 11:18   #2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
@
EDIT: Here is the link for Custom Community Cars V6 again just so people who may not know about it can see it on this page.
I have to you a question: "You use vinyl manager or vinyl hub? I have many vinil with authors and in free access which can be put on cars, to make big carslot of such cars and to place in shop"
Old 10/27/2016, 02:23   #2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
I have to you a question: "You use vinyl manager or vinyl hub? I have many vinil with authors and in free access which can be put on cars, to make big carslot of such cars and to place in shop"

Hey dude, I don't use either of those programs as I don't make cars for the Community Mod aside from the "Year 1" edition cars. I simply accept submissions from the Community and collect cars from old personas to add them all to one easy-to-download file.

That being said, I'm still accepting car submissions from the Community. So if you or anybody else would like to submit a car for the Community Mod please PM me.
Old 10/29/2016, 14:52   #2019

Quote:
IDA not found a string "PerformancePartAttribHash"

It is possible that the string is different defined or not defined (sub_xxxxxx).
*I think that this may be under the name of "PerformanceShopPreviewPart" string

*the "PerformanceShopPreviewPart" is extensive, consists of a variable loop, the problem is that I do not know what they're looking for.Some variables or something you are divided or multiplied.....

I found part of the code under the same function.

The program usually starts at 002c0000, the function is at 00532340.
I changed some valuable game and always showed different values performanceshop.
Of course the beginning can always be at a different address.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2016, 16:00   #2020

Your English is fine. I'm from Germany.
Anyway, great you'll have a look into the game itself. We need more computer scientists and programmers to develop the game more fluently and greatly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2016, 23:30   #2021

anyone know where I found the user GXR Drago?
It comes from Germany, but I do not know his e-mail contact.
Old 10/30/2016, 12:34   #2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
That being said, I'm still accepting car submissions from the Community. So if you or anybody else would like to submit a car for the Community Mod please PM me.
Hi dude, I have 50 cars with my vinila, the truth that some vinul were done by other stylers, but on my tutors, for comparison with the original here the link to my channel in youtube: . If you were interested in that I can give you carslots with my works.
Old 11/01/2016, 09:58   #2023

Who wants to develop NFS World Tuning Calculator by Drago GXR, I published the project on Github. Hopefully find someone who will be able to help.

Modify the original code, I only modify things easier.
While I have not found the right algorithm which calculates the tuning.
The source code will be disabled Tiercalc function that calculates the older tuning cars.
TierCalc replace the function of the newer features.

*Probably I will have a few ask for help me adjust to this more difficult part. If I can find the pattern or the person is able to find the formula.
Old 11/26/2016, 07:27   #2024

Mode from Tolik Ghilan with cars in HLYABSTYLE style
_https://mega.nz/#!0VkHQCoB!Y3naT2l3q6JYbg8LUZZtBzTDpSDZ-19R7Fo6ddnIEJE
Old 12/11/2016, 12:00   #2025

Quote:
Formula is inside nfsw.exe, I don't know where it is. I only could find the part where nfsw sets up an xml and sends it to the server for commerce processing. However, I don't have the desktop with me right now so I can't look up where it was.

For now, search for the string "PerformancePartAttribHash". Then, find references of that string, put a breakpoint on each one of the references, buy a performance part in-game, and the debugger should light up if NFS:W ran the code for it. It is a starting point, you should be able to find what access the string afterwards. Use the and, if you need, .
I just discovered that the data shows that the marked field. Subsequently, I gave ArtMoney looking over that number. The number was below the null string unicode.

What condition do I set(breakpoint area)? eax, ebx, ecx ... numbers?
our PERFORMANCEPART has a value handling: 458119, acceleration: 254113, topspeed: 250,752
Aston Martin DBS
Car have values: Top Speed: 7255-22500-50000-6500
Acceleration: 8365-15000-100000-75000
Handling: 9725-17500-25000-55000

Thanks
1 User

« For everyone with Exception errors | Police Siren Hash? »