Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2016, 13:32   #6616

elite*gold: 0
I try to do this very much but didn't work. But thank you very much
Old 03/09/2016, 12:19   #6617

@ : i need your help

i have problem with the last new version of offline server of nfsw called: Server v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3
(old versions until 1.7 was fine for me & i played with them for hours)
i tried with python-2.7.10 & 2 different versions of java
(one of them was the newest available)
when i open the OfflineServer & click on start server, after 15 seconds it says:
process has exited, so the requested information is not available.
what should i do? i die for this game. i love it. even i'm changing my windows today, maybe it helps

(sorry for my bad English)
Old 03/10/2016, 04:27   #6618

Quote:
Originally Posted by peymanm3 View Post
@ : i need your help

i have problem with the last new version of offline server of nfsw called: Server v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3
(old versions until 1.7 was fine for me & i played with them for hours)
i tried with python-2.7.10 & 2 different versions of java
(one of them was the newest available)
when i open the OfflineServer & click on start server, after 15 seconds it says:
process has exited, so the requested information is not available.
what should i do? i die for this game. i love it. even i'm changing my windows today, maybe it helps

(sorry for my bad English)
You might have forgotten to reinstall Python after installing version 1.8 (yes, it's REQUIRED). In that case, do so. Also, if you're already using Windows 7 or later, you do not need to change your OS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2016, 14:04   #6619

I have a simple question. Can you somehow enlarge the map in NFS World? I mean can you add anothers area in the map and anothers races? Thank you! You are the man!
Old 03/10/2016, 21:01   #6620

Is it somehow possible to play offline with others (lan)?
Old 03/10/2016, 22:52   #6621

I got a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaserman2 View Post
Thx man, for link at download v1.1
Hello there, I heard you managed to make a NFSW Offline version. But i can't start it. Here is the bit. I install the offline server as it says then i make a folder on the desktop and extract it there i open the NFS offline server. It asks me for a PersonalInfo and Carslot. I found on the internet someone's personalinfo and carslot so i tought i might use it. It didint work and everytime i would run the server it would countdown 15 to 0 and when it comes to 0 it says ''proces has exited,so the requested infromation is not avaible'' i don't know how to fix it
Old 03/12/2016, 09:06   #6622

how to make a fresh start? i mean reset all stats to lvl 1 just like i just created account?
Old 03/12/2016, 10:52   #6623

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNanotech View Post
how to make a fresh start? i mean reset all stats to lvl 1 just like i just created account?
1) Install fresh (delete old and install new) server, install mods if you want
2) Go to game, buy any E class car, sell default account car
3) Set needed cash value in launcher
4) ENJOY

You can't start game from 1 level, sorry. But server offers a 2 level account as default, use it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 21:19   #6624

@, Can you give download link only to bots in team escape? (sorry for my bad english)
Old 03/13/2016, 08:40   #6625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
1) Install fresh (delete old and install new) server, install mods if you want
2) Go to game, buy any E class car, sell default account car
3) Set needed cash value in launcher
4) ENJOY

You can't start game from 1 level, sorry. But server offers a 2 level account as default, use it.
okay thanks for reply
Old 03/13/2016, 14:54   #6626

Smile Set your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNanotech View Post
you can set all that stuff from OfflineServer boddy!
Old 03/13/2016, 22:04   #6627

LAN

i tried making my own WoW server a few years ago and i was wondering is there a realmlist-like file in the NFSW folders that i could set to a virtual server and create an online-lan server?
Old 03/14/2016, 10:55   #6628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo7 View Post
You might have forgotten to reinstall Python after installing version 1.8 (yes, it's REQUIRED). In that case, do so. Also, if you're already using Windows 7 or later, you do not need to change your OS.
thanks for answering. i did that & tried again but i still have the same problem.
things that i installed:
jre-8u74-windows-i586 (java 7 update 74)
python-2.7.10 (installed as readme said)
nfsw v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 03/14/2016, 11:33   #6629

Quote:
Originally Posted by peymanm3 View Post
thanks for answering. i did that & tried again but i still have the same problem.
things that i installed:
jre-8u74-windows-i586 (java 7 update 74)
python-2.7.10 (installed as readme said)
nfsw v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3
problem solved :
just moved the server folder in game folder works fine.
i just don't now why after playing several seconds, error "fatal code 13" appears :|
Old 03/14/2016, 23:10   #6630

Thumbs up Thank You from a Disabled Vet!

@ - I wanted to pm you this message but didn't know how, so I will post it here:

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to thank you for putting together the off-line version of NFS:World!

I am a 56 year old disabled American vet who used the on-line version as part of my therapy. It helped me regain some of my motor skills and hand/eye coordination.

I didn't know how much it helped until it was gone and found out how much of my skills/coordination I lost over the following months.

I recently downloaded and installed your off-line version and was elated to be able to work on my therapy again. I was sad that it did not have some of the tracks I used to run. Due to my disabilities, I could only drive a small handful of cars successfully and couldn't run competitively on most of the tracks.

I searched your forum and found the information I needed to access my favorite tracks again, joined the forum to get it, and now I have all my tracks back!

There is no effective way for me to put into words how grateful I am for what you have done!

I am also not a computer guru and do not know how to "Bitcoin". I don't have much, but if there is a way to PayPal (or other more conventional method) you a token of my appreciation, please advise me on how & where I can send it.

Once again, thank you so much for your hard work and for returning to me a successful method of therapy!

Sincerely and Gratefully yours,

Griff Grumbein (aka "Grundoon" in your forum, the old NFS:World forum, and in-game on & off-line)

p.s. some of your members may recognize my Grundoon moniker, so a shout out to them, too!
Thanks
10 Users
Closed Thread