Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/26/2015, 22:30   #4756

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nathan View Post
Guys, I tried to search but did not came up with a clear answer, so I hope you won't mind if I ask:
will this server version (1.7b) work with the latest java version (8u60)? Or do I have to stick with 8u45?
Thx.
I'm playing with Java 8u60 updated/installed yesterday (server 1.7 gamermca version with all stuff) and there is no problem...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2015, 23:00   #4757

It's nice and good but...

What if I don't have nfsw installed on my pc!?!??!? I asked it in some sites but nothing, and noone of my friends have still the game on their pc. When the servers was shut off and end, I just uninstalled it, and around a few week ago I completely reinstalled my pc.
What I want is just: Is ANYONE here who have installed the game (so have access to cars.xml, etc) and will that people send it to me? I mean the installed game, with all files. So the appdata too, and everything. If you do, please send it:
Old 08/26/2015, 23:16   #4758

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavanHUN View Post
What I want is just: Is ANYONE here who have installed the game (so have access to cars.xml, etc) and will that people send it to me? I mean the installed game, with all files. So the appdata too, and everything. If you do, please send it:
Guy, just read the last pages. This question had been asked AND answered several (sorry, not several: many) times. You can find a link here to download the game, just spend a few minutes and seek for the right post.
Old 08/26/2015, 23:36   #4759

@FKoeln: Yay, a german member, or not. I am German.

Hope the "offline-server" will get a version 1.8 someday.
Old 08/27/2015, 00:31   #4760

is there supposed to be more than 4 unlocalized string cars in the dealership or is something wrong.
Old 08/27/2015, 12:38   #4761

I can't find nfsw.exe in my computer,can anyone tell me what to do?

Old 08/27/2015, 13:19   #4762

abc8599: It's maybe hidden. Go this part:

C: ProgramData - Eletronic Arts - Need For Speed World - Data - "nfsw.exe"

Hope this helps.
Old 08/27/2015, 18:18   #4763

I have been very busy with real world stuff for the last week or so, and finally got most of it resolved, so I decided to come back and help out with those having issues, from where I left off a few pages back.

At least 90% of the issues that people are having, have been answered over and over and can be found in these threads and I feel no desire to keep copy pasting the fixes people are having when they have been posted over and over.

And most of all, the very first post in this thread, has a read me included with the Sever Editor DL, and if you follow it correctly, it's rather a simple process, then the game will work correctly.

If you still can not find answers to your issues, use the search feature, built into the forum and I am willing to bet, you will find what you are looking for.

Now for those who are having issues that are computer related, the first thing you must do is right click every file you DL, click properties, and insure windows is not blocking them, and if so, click unblock and the click apply, then click ok, before even attempting to install the server editor, as well as even attempting to import Persona Save files.

It is nuts that people are asking the same exact questions over and over, and obviously, are not even trying to find the answers that are already posted.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2015, 18:26   #4764

Can anyone get back the old profiles/personas that were used on NFSW. If someone could get my old persona/profile, Epicness22 that would be greatly appreciated
Old 08/27/2015, 19:16   #4765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicness22 View Post
Can anyone get back the old profiles/personas that were used on NFSW. If someone could get my old persona/profile, Epicness22 that would be greatly appreciated
Unfortunatly no, all those profiles are gone with the EA servers when they shut it down on July 14 2015, there is no way of getting those profiles back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2015, 19:32   #4766

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRHary View Post
Unfortunatly no, all those profiles are gone with the EA servers when they shut it down on July 14 2015, there is no way of getting those profiles back.
I am glad that I did not spend too much time designing my few cars, as I had no idea that we could have made a back up, via that one tool that can no longer get the info, due to the servers shutting down.

The only car I really spent time designing, was the 4.0.
Once Jussi unlocked the "rener" vinyls or what ever it's called, the ones with the alphabet...
I put "drive it like you stole it" on the 4.0's driver side and mirrored it on the passenger side.
The rest, I just put pin stripes on and painted.

It took forever, due to the default size of the letters being so huge and having to scale each letter down and then keep moving them, so it looked decent.

I have asked this before, is there anyway possible, to change the default size of said vinyl,by editing something so that it's a more respectable size?

That would make using that vinyl, so much more easy.

Hey Berkay, I know you are very busy, but if you read this, and can edit said vinyl in the upcoming online version and have the time, plz do.

I will say this though, a lot of people must have spend huge amounts of time designing their cars, as they look amazing.
I know it's just a trivial thing, but dam, why on earth did EA make the default size so huge?
Such idiots.
Old 08/27/2015, 22:44   #4767

What I would rather have, is a better editing system, so it wasn't so hard scaling vinyls, selecting colors, and placing the vinyls, more precisely. That's a program problem, not a server problem, though.

The last revision changed the Treasure Hunt mode, so it always starts out with 2 out of 5 gems, to find. Will there ever be provisions, to have treasure hunts, in other parts of the map, or even have user designed hunts, in the future?
Old 08/28/2015, 06:41   #4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeNo1 View Post
What I would rather have, is a better editing system, so it wasn't so hard scaling vinyls, selecting colors, and placing the vinyls, more precisely. That's a program problem, not a server problem, though.

The last revision changed the Treasure Hunt mode, so it always starts out with 2 out of 5 gems, to find. Will there ever be provisions, to have treasure hunts, in other parts of the map, or even have user designed hunts, in the future?
In the events folder, edit the gettreasurehunteventsession file.
I believe I edited this part and it now lets me hunt all 15 gems.
<NumCoins>15</NumCoins>0
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2015, 16:32   #4769

Hello, I'm new here and would like to play nfsw offline. However, I'm having trouble installing python ez_install and mitmproxy. Can I pls get help i wanna play :/

I looked all around youtube but when i start the cmd and do as instructions says cmd can't find the path or whatever.
Old 08/28/2015, 17:47   #4770

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSWFDLUV View Post
Hello, I'm new here and would like to play nfsw offline. However, I'm having trouble installing python ez_install and mitmproxy. Can I pls get help i wanna play :/

I looked all around youtube but when i start the cmd and do as instructions says cmd can't find the path or whatever.
Maybe the file you downloaded is not in the current directory (or whatever directory you mentioned)

I can't really help you there. I'm not in the mood to help much anymore. (I've gone back to TM2 modding)

(I have different files on my desktop in where most just ends up in a cesspool) Just learn how to use traverse folders with the CD (Dos)
some special characters:
. = current directory
.. = go up a directory
Closed Thread