Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO PLAY NFSW OFFLINE TUTORIAL !!!

Discussion on HOW TO PLAY NFSW OFFLINE TUTORIAL !!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/21/2015, 20:29   #91

elite*gold: 0
so i assume that you want to choose the launcher when you click "on start NFSW" in the server editor.
Old 07/24/2015, 15:16   #92

The submission for the accounts for d/l seems to be currently closed. Any luck getting it back on?
Old 07/25/2015, 04:28   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
Offline is not possible!!
This was the 1st time, when you said not possible. You was wrong... Then you said (can't find the post now): NFSW gameplay on a private server not possible. (you said something similar)

So, fingers cross!
Old 07/31/2015, 17:31   #94

Hey everyone, I've spent most of the night trying to figure out how to make this work and it is not working. I have python, I have the game file I have a downloaded persona. but on the video I'm watching it says to look for a file called server.exe but I have no clue where it is I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere on my PC I just don't know how to get it. Thanks for any help. And if I'm not posting in the right spot please tell me I'm new to this forum.
Old 08/05/2015, 15:14   #95

orusbu cocugu gabatın torunu gavur piç
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 18:49   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickgrizzley18 View Post
Hey everyone, I've spent most of the night trying to figure out how to make this work and it is not working. I have python, I have the game file I have a downloaded persona. but on the video I'm watching it says to look for a file called server.exe but I have no clue where it is I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere on my PC I just don't know how to get it. Thanks for any help. And if I'm not posting in the right spot please tell me I'm new to this forum.
The default location on most computers is
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe

open the server editor folder, then click the settings.ini file, erase what is in there and put
C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data\nfsw.exe
Then save it

then try relauching the server editor and see if it works right.
Old 11/13/2015, 17:10   #97

Hello, this is nice. But where can i get a need for speed world?
Old 03/18/2017, 20:26   #98

Smile The link didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Yes you can, I d/led my old "berkay2578" account and now currently using it. You'll need to download your persona from EA's servers. Files are tagged GetPersonaInfo & persona/cars. Steps aren't complicated at all but most likely will cause people to steal and create their own little servers, I don't have room for any more confusion tbh.

However if you have quite a bit amount of 'special customized' cars, I can d/l for you in my free time time. Just type them in here: . On the top write your driver name(only one), ignore the bottom one. CURRENTLY CAN ONLY GET APEX DRIVERS. Also please don't abuse it, it's for the greater good.
yes my Apex account was Devon360dark. i tried following that link, but it didnt work. Can you help me pls, i had alot of nice cars.
Old 03/18/2017, 20:31   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon360dark View Post
yes my Apex account was Devon360dark. i tried following that link, but it didnt work. Can you help me pls, i had alot of nice cars.
if you didnt got the files by then,when the servers were still online...pretty much right now you cant recover your old account.. but instead on this offline version you can start new one...even better
Old 03/18/2017, 21:23   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon360dark View Post
PM me, I might be able to help you.
Thanks
1 User