Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] for a Request Section

Discussion on [Request] for a Request Section within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] for a Request Section

I think the title of the thread says it all.

I have no idea why we arent allowed to post requests for hacks etc,

I do believe we need a request section as not only does it keep the creators of the hacks informed on what the community is wanting,it sometimes gives them ideas they themselves may not have even thought about.
In turn the community gets new hacks released with new features/options to play with

requests arent just for beggers,request threads can also be useful informative tools to others in the community.

I do apologize if ive spoken out of turn,Its 6 oclock in the morning and im half asleep LOL
i dont mean to ruffle anyones feathers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2013, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 2
Yes.I am agree with you.We need one.But,with limits,Something like rules.
1.Do not ask for TH hack.It's patched.
2.Ask for realistic hacks.
3.Don't spam the thread.If someone done a hack that you want,Do not reply.Just press Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 22:17   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
I guess you should PM daxter..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 22:23   #4

Also we should have 1 official crew that makes this hacks,like berkay,TDX2011, Keule,Desy,and me,To work each other at hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2013, 23:22   #5

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
Also we should have 1 official crew that makes this hacks,like berkay,TDX2011, Keule,Desy,and me,To work each other at hacks.
A special usergroup just for hack-creators? That doesn't sound right..
Old 07/31/2013, 23:39   #6

Quote:
Just for your imagination how I laughed........ "DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/01/2013, 00:07   #7

Quote:
Some of that you cited, can't even face each other.. how can you think to put them together XD
Old 08/01/2013, 09:31   #8

It was just a suggestion.I see only 1 mature reply.The rest,Rubbish.
Old 08/01/2013, 17:08   #9

not being funny but the hack request rule is just stupid ur aloud to talk about hacks ur aloud to upload hacks ur aloud to ask questions about hacks but *** forbid if you ask for a hack all hell breaks loose ppl moaning about it ppl turning in2 keyboard warriors infraction flying all over the place the chat gets closed ppl shouting troll all this over asking for a hack ppl go on like it the end of the world its just a proper stupid rule
Old 08/02/2013, 00:00   #10

makes for some interesting reading,all this feedback

I like the idea of the Hacks Release Group(have no idea what the name would be)
the people in that group dont necessarily need to get along with each other.
it would serve only one purpose and that would be to indicate to the rest of us the person is a trusted hack maker here on EPvPers.

maybe get there own group image under there name in posts like this example i quickly banged up LOL
Old 08/02/2013, 11:44   #11

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlakMask View Post
I have no idea why we arent allowed to post requests for hacks etc.
Cheat-Requests were also not allowed in the past. He just added hack- and botrequests to the rule.

I personally think that a request section would be needless.

If you want to get some hacks, just search in the . You can send a private message to the hack-creators when you have some questions about the hacks. You can also ask in those hack-threads.
Old 08/02/2013, 12:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
Cheat-Requests were also not allowed in the past. He just added hack- and botrequests to the rule.

I personally think that a request section would be needless.

If you want to get some hacks, just search in the . You can send a private message to the hack-creators when you have some questions about the hacks. You can also ask in those hack-threads.
But,if you ask in that ''hack-threads'' it counts as hack request so,here is the point.Better,1 thread,that other threads to be spammed.
Thanks
1 User