Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Make a Request section

Discussion on [Request] Make a Request section within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here is my propsal (I posted this idea in another topic but I felt that it needs its own topic).

I would like to request on behalf of all the CO community here, that the staff at elitepvp make a requests section. This section would be a place for all these people asking for requests - be it the noob asking for "duep haxz", or the guy asking for a new proxy. What I mean is it would be a request forum, to handle all requests.

I also propose that in this forum, post count will not increase.

Elitepvpers staff members, please consider this as a serious thing! It would clean up the CO forums, a LOT.
Old 05/06/2007, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
I think a request section would give them reason to spam.

HALP PLIS I NEED HACK

PLIS NO ONE RESPOND?

PLIS SOMEON ANSER

HACKS PLISSSS

I think them getting warnings and then banned from breaking rules is better than having a section full of useless spam. Anyone who can't read rules shouldn't be posting anyway.
Old 05/06/2007, 21:03   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@May 6 2007, 13:28
...make a requests section. This section would be a place for all these people asking for requests...

....I also propose that in this forum, post count will not increase.
Hell yeah! Excellent idea, especially the non-counting posts.

Edit: Dang...nvm. They would still post in wrong section.
Old 05/06/2007, 21:10   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by bone-you@May 6 2007, 11:59
I think a request section would give them reason to spam.

HALP PLIS I NEED HACK

PLIS NO ONE RESPOND?

PLIS SOMEON ANSER

HACKS PLISSSS

I think them getting warnings and then banned from breaking rules is better than having a section full of useless spam. Anyone who can't read rules shouldn't be posting anyway.
Well it would clean things up a bit.. And, post count wouldnt apply in the request forum so they could spam all they want.
Old 05/06/2007, 21:46   #5

we have search and link list for all "pls gib meh i need and make me" just ignore them or tell them to search it dosent hurts
Old 05/07/2007, 00:24   #6

I think it's good enough like this, don't see an sufficient amount of "requests" that it would need an new forumsection.
Old 05/07/2007, 00:42   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@May 6 2007, 15:24
I think it's good enough like this, don't see an sufficient amount of "requests" that it would need an new forumsection.
Dude, there's like 5 request topics a day that get flamed all to hell, there is demand for this section. There wouldn't be (as much) flaming in requests, if there was a section for them.

Offtopic: Where did you get the idea (in another topic) that I "gave up on the offical co fourms"? I don't even have an account there, I have no clue what you were talking about.
Old 05/07/2007, 04:18   #8

we dont like ppl who request something preexist or easy to find with just a little searching. when noobs know bout hacks, they will be overexicted, and post useless thread begging for hax. and u wanna a section for all tat kind of ppl.
no offence bro, tat is just not gonna happen in my opinion
Old 05/07/2007, 05:56   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by SBX1xyz@May 6 2007, 19:18
we dont like ppl who request something preexist or easy to find with just a little searching. when noobs know bout hacks, they will be overexicted, and post useless thread begging for hax. and u wanna a section for all tat kind of ppl.
no offence bro, tat is just not gonna happen in my opinion
Well obviously you've never managed or moderated a forum. The point is that requests periodically flood out this section of the forum, so having a seperate section for it would clear things up around here, a lot. Not to mention, as I said, postcount would not increase in said section.

"Section for that kinda ppl"

Hmm.. Well, yes. Give them a place to spam if they are too lazy to search, post count wont go up there anyways - seeing as post count is such a big deal to a lot of people which it shouldn't be.
Old 05/07/2007, 06:29   #10

1-they can use search if the hack is already posted here,
2-if they dont got the patience to set up a hack or crack it, they dont deserve it
3-hackers dont have to follow your request, and most do not.

this would bring more bad than good.
Old 05/07/2007, 06:41   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by SmartGuy@May 6 2007, 21:29
1-they can use search if the hack is already posted here,
2-if they dont got the patience to set up a hack or crack it, they dont deserve it
3-hackers dont have to follow your request, and most do not.

this would bring more bad than good.
1-I agree.
2-I agree.
3- Of course. I agree.

The point of this section is to have a place for the garbage. Noone said anything would have to be done.
Old 05/07/2007, 07:19   #12

problem being they'll still post all over the place :?
Old 05/07/2007, 17:29   #13

Quote:
The point of this section is to have a place for the garbage. Noone said anything would have to be done.
If
thread = garbage
then
#lock = true
else if
thread = valid
#lock = false
end if
(lol bored)

offtopic: No I mixed you up with someone else. Nevermind about that anymore, nothing to do with you.
Old 05/07/2007, 20:30   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@May 7 2007, 08:29
Quote:
If
thread = garbage
then
#lock = true
else if
thread = valid
#lock = false
end if
(lol bored)

offtopic: No I mixed you up with someone else. Nevermind about that anymore, nothing to do with you.
Wow, you were bored, nice code lol. Could I get a copy of that for my forum please, that script would help me out a lot. Could you also modify it a bit to include user warnings, and if warning is say 50% already, to remove user posting rights?

offtopic: oh, ok.
Old 05/09/2007, 14:41   #15

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
requests are useless because no gamehacker creates a hack because of a request

you can do that in the main forum, but such threads are very unpopular