Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates > CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[No Request/Question section!]What should I talk about in this section?

Discussion on [No Request/Question section!]What should I talk about in this section? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[No Request/Question section!]What should I talk about in this section?

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits section. In this section it is okay to talk about:
  • Any form of Client edit with/with out downloads(visual)
  • Tools related to graphical modification

In this section it is NOT okay to talk about:
  • Ways to hack conquer client-side
  • Any form of question/requests

All client edit requests go to this thread.

If you feel I have mislabeled this section, please PM any CO2 Moderator and they will see to it.

-Andy
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What should I talk about in this section?
08/20/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! Welcome to the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools section. In this section it is okay to talk about: Game exploits Program based tools Game hacks Game cheats
08/20/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello everyone! Welcome to the CO2 Bots & Macros section. In this section it is okay to talk about: Leveling bots Mining bots Aimbots/etc Other gameplay bots
GRAND CHASE PHILIPPINES section RULES [READ] This Section, if for discussion,request
01/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
GRAND CHASE PHILIPPINES section RULES This Section, if for discussion,request only if you want to ask question or help about Grand Chase post in GRAND CHASE section (MAIN section) if you want to discuss in Tagalog or Philippine Language,Post it here Have a nice day!
04/14/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! Welcome to the CO2 Scams section. In this section it is okay to talk about: Scamming the system in conquer Scamming other conquer players Scam bots/tools