Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Chit-Chat] Need for Speed World Talk [English only!]

Old 01/19/2017, 14:48   #166

elite*gold: 0
Did you install the game? If you don't actually have NFSW installed then the offline server is useless.

Old 02/05/2017, 09:35   #167

One question I have - is the Paint Shop bugged? Each time I select it, it tells me to "Please wait..." indefinitely?

Old 08/19/2017, 00:56   #168

Colour bug

I just got the game and started playing and everything is fine for one of the player names but the other two (2 and 3) get a glitch upon buying new cars. when you buy a car and then try to change a colour, the game lags and only shows black colour option. I am new to this thread so if bug reports have to be somewhere else please tell me a and i will change it

« NFS WORLD ONLINE | Classic NFS livery pack »

Similar Threads
Minecraft Chit-Chat / Talk
05/01/2018 - Minecraft - 13739 Replies
Hey Guys, in this topic you can talk / entertain with another Elitepvpers Minecraft Players! You can talk about your favorite server, an epic Buildung or can post Screenshots from your world Please don't use Google Translate as of the many German Guys here, we also understand English! Also don't forget the Boardrules, this is not an IRC Chat! Posts such as:
Infestation Chit-Chat [english only]
01/22/2017 - Infestation - 165 Replies
Hello everyone, As the section is pretty much 100% in German, and I know we are a few non-German speakers wanting to take part in the section, I believe it would be good to have a thread fully in English, so that non-German speakers have the chance to actively participate in the section. Basically in here we can talk anything about the game, thoughts, game experiences and so on; so feel free to comment about the game. Let me start on this one, what do you all think should be...
League of Legends Chit-Chat I (English only)
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
This is the first chit-chat thread only in english. There are so many english users in this section. So please dont spam or do one word posts! Have fun!