Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change drivers name..

Discussion on change drivers name.. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change drivers name..

can anyone knows how to change ur drivers name into small letters..tnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 00:57   #2

You can't. Why would you even care enough to do that anyway?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 07:39   #3

It is possible ( but hard to do and i dont really want to share)all i can tell you is thath it doesn't include Art Money.And if you find the method from someone else i have 1 sugestion ,,Don't put spaces or __ betwen the letters because nowone will be able to talk to you in WISPER.it wil show ,,driver not found'' .
Have fun
Old 11/11/2012, 08:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn231 View Post
can anyone knows how to change ur drivers name into small letters..tnx
u can change to small letters ur name when u create a driver by art money.look to utube for tutorials
Old 11/11/2012, 10:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by costy_alyn93 View Post
It is possible ( but hard to do and i dont really want to share)all i can tell you is thath it doesn't include Art Money.And if you find the method from someone else i have 1 sugestion ,,Don't put spaces or __ betwen the letters because nowone will be able to talk to you in WISPER.it wil show ,,driver not found'' .
Have fun
that will be the best way of hacking...no one can report to EA..
Old 11/11/2012, 11:14   #6

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by costy_alyn93 View Post
Have fun
Haha, i had to laugh, when i read your post. And of course it inclouds ArtMoney - just follow the video i found on YouTube. STILL WORKING !

BTW: You can't put Spaces or "_" in your username, because it won't be accepted Go away kiddy !
Old 11/11/2012, 12:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS:World View Post
Haha, i had to laugh, when i read your post. And of course it inclouds ArtMoney - just follow the video i found on YouTube. STILL WORKING !

BTW: You can't put Spaces or "_" in your username, because it won't be accepted Go away kiddy !
It only works definitively for new drivers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 14:20   #8

elite*gold: 308
i cant change the name with artmoney !!