Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best cars for IGC ? Try these ones...

Discussion on Best cars for IGC ? Try these ones... within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Best cars for IGC ? Try these ones...

Before i start let me tell you guys i am a pure IGC based player from India and all of car's reviews i am going to write, i have it in my accounts and all of them are tuned with ULTRA TUNED PARTS.

I have been playing the game SINCE 2010.My in game NAME (ID's) are - LOGITICK, SIMBIOYT, GHOCHU. Also have other but these are at level 50.

I have been through this type of questions like "Which is best car, Which car is worth to buy in IGC" etc. But the way, a person define word "BEST" is totally different from other person.

So this is list from my side what i feel about cars that are best for me are....

The best car for IGC WAS (note that "was") "murcielago lp640" coz it has acceleration + Cosmic & Strong NOS + decent handling. But now at this this time it is not available for IGC, thanks to EA (I don't know why they removed it).

Any way now in remaining IGC car my ranking goes like this:

1. LOTUS EVORA (Correct me if this is still available for IGC)- This car is much like "murcielago lp640" but it feels way too light compare to that. It has got decent acceleration + cosmic nos + decent handling. It will be a good car for class A category. Use this car if you race too much and not doing "Team Escape or Pursuit". Best thing with this car is put "Headstart" Skill mod and your car will start to flying at the start and thats give an extra advantage.

2. FORD MUSTANG 302 2012- This car is recently added to the my garage. It is hard to differentiate between NISSAN GTR R35 SPEC V and FORD MUSTANG 302 2012. Both cars has some what similar but MUSTANG has incredible acceleration compare to R35 SPEC V. Believe me both cars has almost similar when put to race track but MUSTANG has little upper hand because of it's acceleration. This car is good for both Races as well as pursuit race or team escape. I would say this is one of best car in CLASS S if tuned properly. People say that is bit slippery but trust me when i bought it i fell no regret as i can handle it pretty well.

3. NISSAN GTR R35 SPEC V- I was very much excited when i bought this car. This car has nice Handling (very Much grippy) compare to other IGC. Nice acceleration ans decent nos. I can't find any dark side of this car despite avg. nos. This car way too much fun to run it. As i already said if it wasn't MUSTANG's acceleration then it would be on No. 2nd on my list. This car is very much fun because of 4 wheel drive, you can test in race or pursuit as well. This car seems to avg. weight if RAM skill are properly tuned you can see rhinos in the AIR.

4. Corvette ZR1- I love this car to drive. It has very nice grip + awesome acceleration. But like other it has weak/ avg. nos. It can't give any advantage of its NOS at race startup. But hey always beware if any corvette ZR1 if right after you, it can overcome you at any moment. I mean it has very nice accel. and top speed. Also it is very fun to drive this car. The sound of engine will make you crazy. It can do many things if properly handled but for fun it is a grate car.

5. LEXUS LFA- I were very happy when it became IGC but became very upset when i bought it. Even though it has superb acceleration (i mean it) compare to other IGC but it has very very weak NOS. Because of this, this car is only useful for pursuit and team escape. I would not recommand it for any other type of race other than pursuit races. Don't get me wrong but it feels too heavy to handle, thats an advantage to pursuit races.
I wonder how this car came into "SUPER CLASS" may be because in real world it is a SUPER CAR. But in NFS WORLD it is not good for race. I do agree that it will do good in open road or highways but how many maps in NFSW are long enough to reach it top speed. I tell you if it weren't the highway race this car is can be beaten easily with tuned CLASS B CAR. Take this car if can handle it and run race without nos.
Put pursuit skills on this car and go for pursuit and this car will be unstoppable.

6. ASTON MARTIN DBS- This car has nothing unique beside its ASTON MARTIN. It has good acceleration, nice handling and avg. nos. So all this makes it bit boring to drive. Beside it has very nice BODY SHAPE (really attractive) but that not last for long when you start to lose race against other cars.
In other words it is a decent car with perfect combination of all things but very boring to drive for long time.

7. BMW GTR E46 /PORSCHE 959 - Both have their unique advantages one over other. BMW has got COSMIC + STRONG NOS but weak acceleration. You will need a lot of nos power-ups to keep up with the race leaders.
On the other hand 959 has medium acceleration but weak nos. But it has NICEEEE handling though.
BMW you can use it in races as well as in pursuits due to its weight, but 959 is disastrously light weight. If 959 hit any police car it will stop at that moment.

Thats it from my side. I have taken only most talked CLASS A Cars by STOCK performance and Reviewed it on basis of ULTRA TUNED Performance. Any more description you all wanted about any other cars, do tell me (But Only IGC). I will give the specs of my cars next time.

Any other suggestion PM me on
Old 10/27/2012, 14:24   #2

Wrong one, First of all Evora is not available for IGC, and second evora is not like what it is used to be, it was nerfed... and you said LFA has a heavy handling O'Rly? LFA and Boss 302 12' are best IGC cars now LFA has good handling and Boss 12 has good acceleration, Also ZR1 is not bad.
Old 10/27/2012, 15:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulbossse View Post

5. LEXUS LFA- I were very happy when it became IGC but became very upset when i bought it. Even though it has superb acceleration (i mean it) compare to other IGC but it has very very weak NOS. Because of this, this car is only useful for pursuit and team escape. I would not recommand it for any other type of race other than pursuit races. Don't get me wrong but it feels too heavy to handle, thats an advantage to pursuit races.
I wonder how this car came into "SUPER CLASS" may be because in real world it is a SUPER CAR. But in NFS WORLD it is not good for race. I do agree that it will do good in open road or highways but how many maps in NFSW are long enough to reach it top speed. I tell you if it weren't the highway race this car is can be beaten easily with tuned CLASS B CAR. Take this car if can handle it and run race without nos.
Put pursuit skills on this car and go for pursuit and this car will be unstoppable.

Old 10/27/2012, 22:10   #4

Evora and Porsche 959 is retired
Old 10/27/2012, 23:28   #5

The best igc car was the Lambo Murcielago
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2012, 02:20   #6

the best is the bmw m3 gtr e46 \m/ i'm still can beat some boost-noobs with it
Old 10/28/2012, 02:25   #7

Ok, e46 for A and new mustang for S ?
Old 10/29/2012, 09:02   #8

LFA is good in races!
Old 10/29/2012, 13:42   #9

I Agree LFA is a TRUE **** fair handling,good acceleration & never drive it in curvy tracks !!! but Boss 12 is better,faster & cheaper,has better handling,Acceleratio & top speed than LFA !!
The Aston DBS is very cool but not very competitive even if i've beaten RTR-X's with it... :P
Old 10/29/2012, 20:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulbossse View Post
2. FORD MUSTANG 302 2012- This car is recently added to the my garage. It is hard to differentiate between NISSAN GTR R35 SPEC V and FORD MUSTANG 302 2012. Both cars has some what similar but MUSTANG has incredible acceleration compare to R35 SPEC V. Believe me both cars has almost similar when put to race track but MUSTANG has little upper hand because of it's acceleration. This car is good for both Races as well as pursuit race or team escape. I would say this is one of best car in S CLASS if tuned properly. People say that is bit slippery but trust me when i bought it i fell no regret as i can handle it pretty well.
Can you give us more info about proper tunning
Old 10/30/2012, 16:10   #11

the best igc car for me as of now is BMW M6!! ;-) especially when it reaches class S! incredibly fast. It has strong NOS, average accelaration, and excellent handling, and a very nice bodykits.. ;-)
oh and one more thing.... it's a great car for drag also...go check it out for yourself. ;-)

for me the proper tuning for BMW M6 IS: GREEN, GOLD, GOLD, BLUE, RED, BLUE.

TRY IT!!! and don't forget to give me thanks if it works good for you! ;-)
Old 11/01/2012, 05:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulbossse;19402285.
1. LOTUS EVORAThis car is much like "murcielago lp640"
it WAS before getting nerfed.

Quote:
1. LOTUS EVORAIt has got decent acceleration + cosmic nos + decent handling
u serious ? the handling is epic.

Quote:
2. FORD MUSTANG 302 2012- . Believe me both cars has almost similar when put to race track but MUSTANG has little upper hand because of it's acceleration.
little upper hand ? lol boss will eat spec v LIKE A BOSS.

Quote:
5. LEXUS LFA- Even though it has superb acceleration (i mean it)
slightly better than lp640 without nos

Quote:
5. LEXUS LFA- but it has very very weak NOS. Because of this, this car is only useful for pursuit and team escape
only team escape? lol it can do pretty good the actual thing is its accel keeps on getting better on higher rpms so i would say it is one of the best igc cars to go on multis with.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong but it feels too heavy to handle
like a race car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffungyibug View Post
for me the proper tuning for BMW M6 IS: GREEN, GOLD, GOLD, BLUE, RED, BLUE.
why using a green engine when your tires won't let u have the full power of it, i would say u switch the tires to yellow,
Old 11/01/2012, 06:42   #13

best igc car atm is murcielago roadster lp650 ;costs 1.800.000 and is better than murcielago lp 640 same handeling,better speed and acc+cosmic nos so buy it and give it a try
Old 11/01/2012, 08:41   #14

Hey guys, i am searching for (the best?) IGC car, which is there for now. Price is equal, in the moment i have 1,4 mil, so i can buy almost every car. It would be no problem for me to farm the last max 800k (for the most expensive IGC car), so i would be very happy, if some people could suggest me a good or even the best IGC

Hoping for answers...

PS: The tips i got for now were the Murcielago LP 640, the Pontiac Solstice and the BMW E46...
Old 11/01/2012, 09:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneKiller View Post
Hey guys, i am searching for (the best?) IGC car, which is there for now. Price is equal, in the moment i have 1,4 mil, so i can buy almost every car. It would be no problem for me to farm the last max 800k (for the most expensive IGC car), so i would be very happy, if some people could suggest me a good or even the best IGC

Hoping for answers...

PS: The tips i got for now were the Murcielago LP 640, the Pontiac Solstice and the BMW E46...
Save up at least 2 mil or 1.9 mil and buy either the Boss 302 '12 or the LP650-4 Roadster. The boss has better acceleration but the Lambo has cosmic nos so it can basically get from 100 mph to around 180-200 mph in 1 nos shot but its acceleration isnt as great. My Bosses stats say the top speed is at least 12 more than my Lambo but they go the exact same speed. I would say Lambo all around though even though the boss beats it in everything besides nos.