Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best cars for IGC ? Try these ones...

Discussion on Best cars for IGC ? Try these ones... within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/01/2012, 10:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGE912 View Post
Save up at least 2 mil or 1.9 mil and buy either the Boss 302 '12 or the LP650-4 Roadster. The boss has better acceleration but the Lambo has cosmic nos so it can basically get from 100 mph to around 180-200 mph in 1 nos shot but its acceleration isnt as great. My Bosses stats say the top speed is at least 12 more than my Lambo but they go the exact same speed. I would say Lambo all around though even though the boss beats it in everything besides nos.
Thanks for your reply but when u say i should pick the lambo thought the bass beats the lambo overall that is confusing me a little... But thanks anyway, so the votes in the moment are: 1 vote for the Boss, 2 votes for the lambo, 1 vote for the BMW and 1 vote for the Pontiac Solstice...

PS: What about the Lexus LFA, BMW M6 or Aston Martin DBS? Can somebody tell me something about these cars?
Old 11/01/2012, 13:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneKiller View Post
Thanks for your reply but when u say i should pick the lambo thought the bass beats the lambo overall that is confusing me a little... But thanks anyway, so the votes in the moment are: 1 vote for the Boss, 2 votes for the lambo, 1 vote for the BMW and 1 vote for the Pontiac Solstice...

PS: What about the Lexus LFA, BMW M6 or Aston Martin DBS? Can somebody tell me something about these cars?
Choose LP650 if you like racing and using NOS every time, if not then choose Boss 302 because it will beat LP650 in terms of acceleration. Besides why not buy both? I have both of them now and also LFA.
Old 11/01/2012, 13:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep333 View Post
Choose LP650 if you like racing and using NOS every time, if not then choose Boss 302 because it will beat LP650 in terms of acceleration. Besides why not buy both? I have both of them now and also LFA.
You donīt know how bad i want the 3 cars But i have 1,7 mio now, so i canīt buy 3 cars^^ The first car iīll buy should be so good, that i donīt need to buy a new car in longer time. I race alot, so do u think, the Murcielago will help me out? Cause when i got my new fast car, i can farm money much easier, cause drive vs. a-c class cars is not that easy with a d-class car with street tuning parts^^

Update: I got the 1,8 Mil now. So please give me more suggestions which car is the best (with arguments). Is it possible to take the cars for a test drive or something? When itīs possible, then i donīt need to ask here^^
Old 11/01/2012, 17:08   #19

Quote:
You donīt know how bad i want the 3 cars But i have 1,7 mio now, so i canīt buy 3 cars^^ The first car iīll buy should be so good, that i donīt need to buy a new car in longer time. I race alot, so do u think, the Murcielago will help me out? Cause when i got my new fast car, i can farm money much easier, cause drive vs. a-c class cars is not that easy with a d-class car with street tuning parts^^

Update: I got the 1,8 Mil now. So please give me more suggestions which car is the best (with arguments). Is it possible to take the cars for a test drive or something? When itīs possible, then i donīt need to ask here^^
Get the LP650 then, that's the best option for you now... you can buy Boss 302 later.
Old 11/01/2012, 17:26   #20

I can confirm! The Lamborghini Murcielago LP 650-4 is the best IGC! Impressive acceleration, ultra max speed, nice handling and explosive NOS! Zonda 5 and Porsche now owned ))
It gives 1 second on drags to the Boss 12 too (almost same tune)!!!
Old 11/01/2012, 17:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by supfast View Post
I can confirm! The Lamborghini Murcielago LP 650-4 is the best IGC! Impressive acceleration, ultra max speed, nice handling and explosive NOS! Zonda 5 and Porsche now owned ))
It gives 1 second on drags to the Boss 12 too (almost same tune)!!!
Hmm, ok. When 6 people are saying that the LP 650 is the best, then it looks like i take it. But quite sad, that i canīt test the other cars, which looked good from the stats...
Old 11/01/2012, 17:34   #22

Quote:
Hmm, ok. When 6 people are saying that the LP 650 is the best, then it looks like i take it. But quite sad, that i canīt test the other cars, which looked good from the stats...
you can test the car you want before buying with this
Old 11/01/2012, 18:02   #23

Actually now i donīt want to hack anymore, cause if i get banned, all the moneyfarm was useless O.o But i tested the pre-version of this hack a few weeks ago and it didnīt worked. I did everything right...
Old 11/01/2012, 19:05   #24

Quote:
Actually now i donīt want to hack anymore, cause if i get banned, all the moneyfarm was useless O.o But i tested the pre-version of this hack a few weeks ago and it didnīt worked. I did everything right...
I think it is safe to you test cars with the TachkaMenyalka to see what you will buy.
The problem could be you doing it using king cars camouflaged on weak cars to win mp races (SP races may be dangerous too because the times are logged to speed api).

I used this TachkaMenyalka to test the lambo roadster and i see it as the best igc car at the moment.
Old 11/01/2012, 19:20   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
I think it is safe to you test cars with the TachkaMenyalka to see what you will buy.
The problem could be you doing it using king cars camouflaged on weak cars to win mp races (SP races may be dangerous too because the times are logged to speed api).

I used this TachkaMenyalka to test the lambo roadster and i see it as the best igc car at the moment.
Like i told already i donīt want to hack anymore, this hack was the only one i tested and the pre-version of this hack didnīt worked. But i will take the Lamborghini, even if itīs risky... Or is it possible, that somebody can send me this car for 5 minutes, so i can take it for a short ride? It donīt really seem, that iīm trusted, but i am. I never scummed anybody in my whole playtime (i know, i can say much, but it is, like it is so i donīt need to shame). When itīs possible it just would be great
Old 11/02/2012, 02:33   #26

u can buy the murci roadster, it's with IGC, have fun guys
Old 11/02/2012, 13:10   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsky View Post
u can buy the murci roadster, it's with IGC, have fun guys
Already bought it, itīs really fast, but the handling is to bad for its speed
Thatīs the only thing im complaining about, everything else on this car is just awesome But now i drive vs. more hackers now, which is funny, cause there were less lowlvl hackers then highlvl hackers (specially every lvl 50 driver was a hacker till now) i mean, its impossible to drive through sharp curves with 200 MP/H+ right? Or did i miss a super skill, which gives you 50% better handling or something? Thanks for your help, finding a new good car, im very happy with the lambo
Old 11/02/2012, 13:51   #28

hard to make a turn when speeding for the lambo
Old 12/28/2013, 19:18   #29

what did you say I mean how can you say that lotus is just like Lamborghini mercielago lp 650-4 roadster .... see your are wrong here because I have Lamborghini mercielago and like you I am also IGC player but Lamborghini is howerer hieghest customized till 760 but it can beat Porsche gt3 RS and secondly Porsche 959 never stops if it crashes with cops I had it on my previous account and believe it was suberb even with street parts ..... and please don't lie LEXUS LFA is a one of the best car in A class and medium in S class and its handling is in 700's and nor its heavy its almost as light as bmw m3 GTS believe me......... ............ and as you said ' ford mustang is best S class car ' so let me correct yu its nor best in S neither in A class because Lamborghini mercielago is best (almost) in A class and in S class pagani ZONDA or Mercedes strling moss can easily defeatMUSTANG in drag races and in all other races

my nfs world ID - MALIK12341234
contact =
Old 12/28/2013, 19:52   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehsunmalik90 View Post
what did you say I mean how can you say that lotus is just like Lamborghini mercielago lp 650-4 roadster .... see your are wrong here because I have Lamborghini mercielago and like you I am also IGC player but Lamborghini is howerer hieghest customized till 760 but it can beat Porsche gt3 RS and secondly Porsche 959 never stops if it crashes with cops I had it on my previous account and believe it was suberb even with street parts ..... and please don't lie LEXUS LFA is a one of the best car in A class and medium in S class and its handling is in 700's and nor its heavy its almost as light as bmw m3 GTS believe me......... ............ and as you said ' ford mustang is best S class car ' so let me correct yu its nor best in S neither in A class because Lamborghini mercielago is best (almost) in A class and in S class pagani ZONDA or Mercedes strling moss can easily defeatMUSTANG in drag races and in all other races

my nfs world ID - MALIK12341234
contact =
why the hell did u revive a year old thread?...