What Is The Problem If The Boy Wants To Do Some Videos ?? I Don't See The Point ... If All Say It's A Lammer Try To Make Some Videoclips And We Will See Who Is The Lammer ! Appreciate The Work Done By Someone Else ! If He Did Something Wrong You Can Tell Him What Is The Problem (example:effects , and many more ) And He Will See If Is Something Wrong And He Will Not Make Again The Mistake !
Good Job For Videos And Keep Up !
trkz, obviously you didn't watch one of my videos, I don't post **** here for likes, all he wants is views and subscribers, he is doin' the same way Obi did, sucking **** for views... com'on! Jelous? Don't think so.
you may post all your videos in this thread, instead make 1 thread for everyvideo .. also may john make it sticky
If you let me know how is this thread important for the whole community I will stick it, because I don't see any importance on someone advertising his videos in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS World Hackin
Also, I need john to change the title of the video
I haven't gotten any message from you asking for anything, if you had contacted me, I would've done it already
What Is The Problem If The Boy Wants To Do Some Videos ?? I Don't See The Point ... If All Say It's A Lammer Try To Make Some Videoclips And We Will See Who Is The Lammer ! Appreciate The Work Done By Someone Else ! If He Did Something Wrong You Can Tell Him What Is The Problem (example:effects , and many more ) And He Will See If Is Something Wrong And He Will Not Make Again The Mistake !
Good Job For Videos And Keep Up !
Lets Play - NFS World (Episode 1) 10/07/2012 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies Please Subscribe!
Welcome to my New series called: Lets Play - NFS World.
I will be making lets play series for many different racing games, so be sure to subscribe!
Enjoy the video.
Like my facebook page:
+Lets Play+ Metin 2 +Lets Play+ 07/04/2012 - Metin2 - 16 Replies Ich suche jemanden der mit mir auf server 26 oder so von level 1 Anfangen will. Ein Sogenanntes lets Play . Zusammen questen ect. Farmen , leveln undso. Allerdings werde ich es nicht aufnehmen. Ihr solltet schon Geistige Reife haben und nicht kindisch sein und nicht wegen jedem mist Beleidigen. Denn ich lasse mich von keinem Beleidigen.
Ihr habt intresse? Wollte eh neu Anfangen? Dann schreibt mir.
Need for Speed World Lets Play 06/29/2012 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies hey Leute. Ich würde gerne mal eure Meinung zu dem Video hören. Beleidigungen werden gemeldet...:mofo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWMRJ8295s&fe ature=plcp
Hier Video hat gedauert wegen hochladen. Schlechte Sprachqualität...
Lets Play mit 3DS 02/02/2012 - Consoles - 1 Replies Wie kann man Lets Plays mit 3DS spielen machen?
Lets Play World of Warcraft Frage. 12/17/2011 - World of Warcraft - 19 Replies Hallo leute ich steh kurz vorm Sehr großen Projekt.
Sondern Lets Play World of warcraft.
Allerdings weiß ich nicht welche klasse ich dafür nehmen soll ?.
Die Klasse sollte PVP Sehr stark sein. PVE ist eher unwichtig.
Welche Klasse ist für euch da die beliebteste ? && Welche kann ich Lets Playen?
Danke im Vorraus. :D