Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Play - NFS World

Discussion on Lets Play - NFS World within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/09/2012, 17:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS World Hackin View Post
What do you suggest I do to make the video exiting? (btw, as a requirement with the network I am being partnered with, I must have commentary)
I don´t know, but only drive Cars and say something isn´t special, 10000 people do it. And every NFS World gamer, drive a car in the game.
Old 10/09/2012, 17:18   #17

A car chase betwen a bad guy and a good guy or a police unit vs a race crew or a racer
And make the end of the story more dramatic on part1 and will be a part 2 ... etc

Ex
All your friend are busted except you and... .The police are serching for you... .. .You must free your friends.You destroy half of the city and.....to be continued. Some thing like this
My english is not that good but you get the point
See ya
Old 10/09/2012, 17:24   #18

Suggestion. How about a race with a challenge set up in it?

Example use a B class, race with a S class and win

-
I did recorded some of those race+challenge with my Toyota Corolla GTS[AE86] (Ultra-tuned, B class) against cars like Porsche Carrera GT(Ultra tuned, S+ class)

I've won that race too ~ just didn't find the time to edit + upload the video
-
Old 10/09/2012, 17:55   #19

Something that's already done, very original.
Old 10/09/2012, 19:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post

GZ And For Your Video Lammer

Joking I Really Like And Your Video ! Nice

And you can say a thank you to someone who tried to make a good video ... if not managed so well
Not all are good to edit videos !
Old 10/10/2012, 18:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZ666 View Post

Thats a good kind of Video, and not such a boring like that from NFS World Hackin, he just only do a race and says something, that everyone know about it.
Old 10/11/2012, 01:52   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrejkorn View Post
Thats a good kind of Video, and not such a boring like that from NFS World Hackin, he just only do a race and says something, that everyone know about it.
sadly I canot make videos like this due to copyright reasons