Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NFSW Proxy switcher problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Proxy switcher problem

Hello. I used Usa proxy and I changed my country to usa but I can not see the Usa's SponsorPay offers. It give me my country's offers. How can I fix it?

Old   #2

Talking

It won't work if U are changing only the proxy. You need VPN(Virtual Private Network).

Go to and download and sign up for a free account(Little Bear,as they call it).

It gives you 500 MB free data per month. If U like it, you can buy premium Unlimited plan which costs only $4.99 a month.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobi4624 View Post
It won't work if U are changing only the proxy. You need VPN(Virtual Private Network).

It gives you 500 MB free data per month. If U like it, you can buy premium Unlimited plan which costs only $4.99 a month.
Or create new account
Old   #4

here is better thing

CyberGhost .. just register for free and get 1 month premium traffic also free... with over 10 countrys i earned over 10k boost;s

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahek View Post
here is better thing
CyberGhost .. just register for free and get 1 month premium traffic also free...
I will try this and will tell you what my success-rate is. I'm also on a part of the planet where I cant pay with sms 4 boost. I have a tunnel server in an East-EU country but got very little offers there too

Update:
I was able to load sponsorpay offers from a country of which I know the language (2 offers totaling 1500 funds), however the funds never appeared on my game-account. Does this happen often? I have made screenshots of both cases
Old   #6

Last time I changed my ip to Usa to earn speedboost I could see the Usa offers. Why I need a VPN now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobi4624 View Post

I used Tunnelbear but still same problem.