Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Universal Proxy Server Switcher

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This was requested by a member here at elitepvpers ~SevenEleven~.
What this tool is to do is simply. Count the GroupAmount in the server.dat file
and then obtain the ServerAmount from each group allowing you to switch the IP address's of the server's for proxy uses.

ProxyIP = 127.0.1.1 'dunno why but i was told due to the new patch it was no longer 127.0.0.1 so i made it as requested though this IP can be changed.

You just select the group number you wish to use and or look for the group name. Example: Wild Kingdom, Dreams..

Then select the server that you play on and it'll show you it's IP address in the Server IP box.
Click switch to switch the ip address to the set Proxy IP.
To reverse this process simply select another server within the same group or which has the same ip, and copy this ip address and paste it into the Proxy IP box, then click on switch again.
Selecting your server from the listbox will show the ip thats there so you know if it changed or not.
This will load every server from server.dat using ReadINI code.Also to load the server names you need to update your config.ini file located in the applications directory.

Example: the server updates now has groupamount of 11 and 2 new servers, open config.ini and add sv11=<ServerNameHere> and save it.Now the tool will load all 11 groups and the server&#39;s within that group and show thier ip&#39;s, easy to add updated server&#39;s, and easy to configure.However this is only for the First Textbox that shows the Server Group Name since those arent found within the server.dat file, else you&#39;ll have an extra group with a blank text ^^, check it out you&#39;ll see what i mean.

This tool should work on every pc however you may need the runtime files for visual basic those can be found throughout the forum and or google sorry i cannot provide a link at this time.

***NOTE*** alot of people are having issues i see where the conquer folder might be E:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0 or F:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer1.0
for those people inside the config.ini file is a value under [config] section. Keyname is 001=0 when set to 0 as default it&#39;ll prompt you upon loading the tool to manually type in your conquer installation folder and drive letter.So you shouldnt have anjy trouble reading your server.dat file since it&#39;ll be saved and read from the ini file.

a simple ReadINI/WriteINI using config.ini and Server.dat. config.ini MUST be in this tool&#39;s folder for this to work.

sorry for such a long post, but i havent slept and just to ensure that this is not confused by anyone i wanted to fully explain what it does.

again it simply switches the IP address of your selected server to the IP address inside the ProxyIP box, and can be reversed by repeating the same steps only using the "real" server ip instead of the proxy ip in the proxy IP box.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1179719564.ibf (84.4 KB, 63 views)

Old   #2

Good job

+K

Old   #3

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

And +k from me :>
Old   #4

well hopefully it doesnt give you any trouble while using it. lol adding new server&#39;s and what not

Old   #5

Who else had troubles with it then?