Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAGGING

Discussion on LAGGING within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAGGING

I am LAGGING Like HELL AND I Redownloaded The Game Nothin Happen And My Internet Is Very Very Good But I Still LAGG
Old 01/03/2012, 13:14   #2

i know why restart your modem all will be good again and work
Old 01/03/2012, 14:25   #3

If it does not work, try disabling voice chat & put the freeroam filter on
Old 01/03/2012, 15:12   #4

restart u game!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No lagging .. graphical changes...
02/02/2012 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Go to dekaron\data\mesh\monster.Then search for the monster that you want to look different... http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/pavkaspr /1.jpg then copy its name. After you do this look for the monster that you want your monster to look like and copy it... http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/pavkaspr /2.jpg Paste it somewhere and rename it as your monster
Its Just me Or the SWSRO2 is lagging?
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
why When i login into the SWSRO2 its lagging and i even cant move!! someone can tell me how to solve it please?...:mofo:
My sever lagging
02/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is any1 else sever is lagging cause my sever or its just me laggin ona nd off first my ping me 300 and jump to 1k just stand where no one is i dont know what to do. i refomatted my computer and re download co and still laggin can some1 with same problem please tell me how they fixed it. im running windows 7 64 bit
hi need help with lagging less
09/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i have played co for a long time and lag has always been around, i open as little application or programs in the background as possible. is there any other ways i can reduce lag e.g. removing what effects any help is appreciated all will be thanked ^_^
Lagging?!
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Yo like the topic title say's im lagging like hell in-game but dunno why my bot allready died 7 in a row LoL 14% bye bye + lvl down just want to ask u u got the same problem atm or im just lagging^? thx for answers