Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lagging?!

Discussion on Lagging?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yo like the topic title say's im lagging like hell in-game but dunno why my bot allready died 7 in a row LoL 14% bye bye + lvl down just want to ask u u got the same problem atm or im just lagging^?

thx for answers
Old 05/14/2007, 19:29   #2

Nop. Works perfectly here.
Old 05/14/2007, 19:33   #3

only when me downloadin ***** ^_~
Old 05/14/2007, 20:42   #4

i dont downloading **** but lagging like hell x_X
Old 05/14/2007, 21:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Nop i dont have lag only somtimes in town because the overcrowded stalls O.o mayb u should try to put all the video options to low and 1?

« omg x_X | iSRO bug? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Its Just me Or the SWSRO2 is lagging?
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
why When i login into the SWSRO2 its lagging and i even cant move!! someone can tell me how to solve it please?...:mofo:
My sever lagging
02/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is any1 else sever is lagging cause my sever or its just me laggin ona nd off first my ping me 300 and jump to 1k just stand where no one is i dont know what to do. i refomatted my computer and re download co and still laggin can some1 with same problem please tell me how they fixed it. im running windows 7 64 bit
Why Members are still Lagging Outside?
08/15/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
I'm using FD 1.25 And rushing for lavalon i use telehack to get the key n tele to magnus ent as i enter into magnus but my members are still outside.. i have been experience this many times of coz, the party members are using FD 1.25 too may i know what is the problem?
Way to fix bot lagging and slow exp
03/29/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
this is the way that i fixed my bot this is NOT THE ONLY way and may NOT fix you particular problem. log into your bot using the client. now buy the best weapon for your lvl and stat for it, then set all the other stats on what ever gives you the most strength, level up your skills if you use them, and buy the gear closest to your level.\\ i did this and it fixed my bot now its killing like a mad man on crack. not lagging or just standing around and the attacking but not killing and...
hi need help with lagging less
09/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i have played co for a long time and lag has always been around, i open as little application or programs in the background as possible. is there any other ways i can reduce lag e.g. removing what effects any help is appreciated all will be thanked ^_^