Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An Advice to every 1 here.

Discussion on An Advice to every 1 here. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
An Advice to every 1 here.

Do not buy a account of nfsw i have bought 1 for 25 dollars.. i bought CJ account jeremy balace dont know how does some 1 do things like this Account name is VITOOX after 2 or 3 weeks he has changed his email and pass and i cannot do anything about it.. i have just uninstalled the game. gd bye to need for speed world from me.. here is a little present for some 1 its 20% off code

EGAWC-EAPAA-WIM67

use this code to redeem 20% off from your full checkout. in this world peoples are greedy hate each other they cant see u on top by any means. So its either stop trying to get on top or be like them hate them and dont let them get on Top.. Good luck every 1 in need for speed world.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 00:36   #2

That's why we can't have nice things. Do not buy accounts by cash.
Do it by PayPal. If a$$hole changes acc-credentials, just revoke PayPal xD
Old 07/21/2011, 02:56   #3

This incident shouldn't have come to this if you just taken these steps after buying an NFSW Account.
1. You should have changed the password from EA account of that NFSW account you just bought so that the seller will no longer have access to your password and ur account that you just bought.
2. You should have asked for the email account info of the account you just bought because as we all know, ur email and EA account is connected and in sync. You should have also changed the email account info of the account you just bought.

Those are the two essential things that you should have done when you bought your NFSW account. The seller who sells you that account is an *******, but it shouldn't have come to this if you also do ur part in securing that account that you just bought.