Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some advice.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some advice.

So for a while I have been translating this database. It is roughly around 85% fully translated. Just asking but would you sell it, release it or what? Either way I don't want my hard work going to waste and I can really host a server considering I don't have enough people and school keeps me gone almost all of the time. With out flaming I would like to hear your personal opinion on this matter. If it turns into a flame feast I will have no problem with the topic being closed.

Old 12/04/2010, 04:29   #2

I would make a server out of it

Old 12/04/2010, 04:31   #3

Yeah well I have but then again I don't really care to. Lol
Old 12/04/2010, 08:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,208
lmao.. what i would do would be release it to certin people..as in people with an IQ higher than a rock and actually KNOW about an EO server and how to run one, add pets, and such. There are too many beggers, lazy people, and people who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. I know a few people who actually deserve it.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/04/2010, 08:33   #5

Well I'll be sure to try and find those few people. [:
Old 12/04/2010, 09:22   #6

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
So for a while I have been translating this database. It is roughly around 85% fully translated. Just asking but would you sell it, release it or what? Either way I don't want my hard work going to waste and I can really host a server considering I don't have enough people and school keeps me gone almost all of the time. With out flaming I would like to hear your personal opinion on this matter. If it turns into a flame feast I will have no problem with the topic being closed.
I have a fully Translated Database Done by my mate and me but he done most of it you should keep it for your self no joke the amount of people thaat dont evan look these days.
Old 12/04/2010, 15:23   #7

I think it is totally up to you, whatever you want to do you should. Giving it to certain people like DeadPool said would be good as many people have to much just handed to them.
Old 12/04/2010, 16:03   #8

Received Thanks: 1,047
try to give it to some one who can respect your work and edit - upate stuff

not some one who just take the server upload it with his name and release to others

heh life isnt fair u have too doubt everything

i could never survive without my rule my rule is 'dont trust anyone , specially new friends" and believe me i got too much experience from life

« how to give data to another person | Why Cannot Start »