Well as some of you may know, its VERY hard to get into a guild in rsro, because they are ussually full or accept 90+, for FW -.-, i was thinking of making my own guild, and just inviting those who need a guild. You guys think this would be a good idea? and would anyone from epvp wanna join? or anyone got a guild for me?
Where r ya from? And yeah, ofcourse it's a good idea, but you have to accept that your Guild will not be the "ultra1337pwnz0r"-Guild, maybe you should just collect some friends and play with them in a Guild, I'm sure there will be some randoms which want to join your Guild.
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 the only low level chars are Farm CHars.
This good be a *** Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.
But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 the only low level chars are Farm CHars.
This good be a *** Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.
But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
ye i think so too, well maybe ill get lucky and join a guild at a bit higher lvl, dont wanna bot to 90 by myself
I never join a guild which wants me for my lvl. I play sro for 6years, and I ONLY did it for the ppl there. The friends, the community, the union. We talked and laughed a lot, we were always speaking on skype/ventrilo/ts, and THAT was the real fun. Ofc we met in real life too. We never went to high lvl that much ^^ We always hunted uniques together, went to fortress too, however we were under 70..
I think a good community and many friends makes silkroad enjoyable. I wouldn't play, if I i'd be alone, thats 100%
need some advice 07/24/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 6 Replies i could use some help about bottin with multiple clients...
im using MHS bot but it doesnt work with multi clients
i opend it twice ..1 foreach client and it works but when i switch clients previous stop workin n curent one starts...
any ideas how to get em both working???
i kinda want 4 char party of my own :D
p.s i play on international server
[HELP]Any advice ? 10/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies Well i was setting up a server and i have a bug ... maybe someone has an ideal how to fix. server loads fine but every time i use a hp/mp pot or a healing skill my shield drops. any ideals what could be wrong ?
Edit : nvm i fixed it... request a close
Asking for a lil advice 11/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies So as we all know once u hit 110 u get a DB. With my past accounts I used to spend this DB on various things but I never really felt a difference in my pvp experience. So what do u guys think would be the best way for a ninja to spend a DB ?
Note:I don't spend any money on CO and I don't plan to xD
Need some advice 12/07/2007 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies Hi, im looking for a WoW Emu Server that i can install on my server, im not sure witch one i should get because it seems there are so many. I want to be abel to modify the world looks threw the mpq's and make uniqe things for makeing wow movies. any suggestions?
Hi, ich suche ein WoW Emu Server das ich auf mein Server installieren kann. Ich bin mir nicht sicher welchen ich nehmen soll, es scheint ziemlich viele zu geben. Es sollte modifizierbar sein, so ich die gegende verändern kann und...
i need a advice 11/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies well this is the deal. i got hacked and now i have a debth of around 300 mils. i wonder does it pay off to do the moonbox quest or the met zone? which one is better? i have a 117 lvl war. he has sup wand +3 helm +4 armor+4 ring +2 and an elite necky. i'd love if u reply me quickly. how many moonboxes can i get daily or is it more profitable to go in met zone.
P E A C E O U T