Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some advice

Discussion on Need some advice within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need some advice

Well as some of you may know, its VERY hard to get into a guild in rsro, because they are ussually full or accept 90+, for FW -.-, i was thinking of making my own guild, and just inviting those who need a guild. You guys think this would be a good idea? and would anyone from epvp wanna join? or anyone got a guild for me?
Old 11/07/2010, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Old 11/07/2010, 13:32   #3

that thread is so inactive lol, im asking for advice not a guild...i'd like opinions
Old 11/07/2010, 13:50   #4

Where r ya from? And yeah, ofcourse it's a good idea, but you have to accept that your Guild will not be the "ultra1337pwnz0r"-Guild, maybe you should just collect some friends and play with them in a Guild, I'm sure there will be some randoms which want to join your Guild.
Old 11/07/2010, 13:56   #5

well ye, i still dunno if i should lvl up to 80 and search for 1, or make a guild now..ugh
Old 11/07/2010, 15:48   #6

first of all on what sever second what name ? third : sure make the guild why not ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2010, 16:25   #7

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 the only low level chars are Farm CHars.

This good be a *** Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.

But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
Old 11/07/2010, 18:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Its Artemis and he wrote it already...
I got few Lv 100 CHars on Artemis and its true, we invite only 90+.
Most of our Guild are 100 the only low level chars are Farm CHars.

This good be a *** Idea, if there are few people left under level 80 who still want to have a guild.

But I would prefer to stay guildless until you can join a good Guild.
ye i think so too, well maybe ill get lucky and join a guild at a bit higher lvl, dont wanna bot to 90 by myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2010, 21:24   #9

elite*gold: 130
I never join a guild which wants me for my lvl. I play sro for 6years, and I ONLY did it for the ppl there. The friends, the community, the union. We talked and laughed a lot, we were always speaking on skype/ventrilo/ts, and THAT was the real fun. Ofc we met in real life too. We never went to high lvl that much ^^ We always hunted uniques together, went to fortress too, however we were under 70..
I think a good community and many friends makes silkroad enjoyable. I wouldn't play, if I i'd be alone, thats 100%
Thanks
1 User