I agree $5 is a great price, not to forget that people are getting these codes for free.
Yeah, now i know and it's really disgusting that those guys sells these codes like a cheap thing. I hope EA would read this forum so they would know why their game is going down the drain, coz of these sellers that sells their code like junk. Have some decency guys... These guys should really have to take marketing classes or what...
I agree $5 is a great price, not to forget that people are getting these codes for free.
Yeah, now i know and it's really disgusting that those guys sells these codes like a cheap thing. I hope EA would read this forum so they would know why their game is going down the drain, coz of these sellers that sells their code like junk. Have some decency guys... These guys should really have to take marketing classes or what...
Oh and since u just said it that people are getting these codes for free then why don't u try and get it free for yourself? And why on earth are you paying those junk sellers for codes that they got for free? Have u ever asked urself those questions? I wonder what your answer would be... bump bump bump...
Simply because I don't have time to do that, I have many other things to care about. That's why I'm paying you guys to do it.
And flash you wanna sell a free code for what 20 bucks? Give me a break.
Ok BHAI, i'll give you a break and here it is:
Get your 20 bucks to pay EA to give you a code? reply to me when u succeeded in buying a code from EA with ur 20 bucks, ok? Goodluck to you, bump bump bump. Just a word of advice to you BHAI, you should use that gray matter inside your skull sometimes, coz when u really want to do something, there's always a way; but if u cannot really do it, there's always an alibi...
Flash I'll give to you straight, I don't have time to "BEG" EA, or lick their ***** for **** codes. You have time good for you. I wont waste my time on it.
Flash, if you don't like this, get the **** out, this forum is for serious buyers, I'm taking time out of my day with the risk of having the feds at the door to make others happy, now **** off.
Flash, if you don't like this, get the **** out, this forum is for serious buyers, I'm taking time out of my day with the risk of having the feds at the door to make others happy, now **** off.
You completely missed my point here CJ650. I know this is for serious buyers and that is the only reason i'm here to educate those serious buyers from the likes of you that spoils the market. Oh and don't worry and don't wait for the feds coz they'll come for you anytime, anywhere... I hope u earn enough cash with ur codes to bail you out of jail when feds gets u... bump bump bump...
You're still not using that thing inside ur skull BHAI. CJ is helping, but not the community. He's helping in spoiling the market and he's helping himself milking money out of people like you for selling a chep priced code which you can get for yourself free if you just managed to have 5 minutes free of your time within a day. Funny how u can surf the net for hours and still don't have a 5 minute time to get that cheap code for free... Wake up people...
still can't fool an EA Customer Rep dovis?, lol. Come on Bhai, you can do it yourself getting a free purchase code from EA. This dovis is just robbing u of ur money. PM me now if u want to know how to get free purchase code from EA without paying any bucks. lol doviz, ur really milking money out of this poor fellow, u should be jailed for this. i hope EA finds u and put you in jail for this. Wake up people, this dovis is just milking money from u.
still can't fool an EA Customer Rep dovis?, lol. Come on Bhai, you can do it yourself getting a free purchase code from EA. This dovis is just robbing u of ur money. PM me now if u want to know how to get free purchase code from EA without paying any bucks. lol doviz, ur really milking money out of this poor fellow, u should be jailed for this. i hope EA finds u and put you in jail for this. Wake up people, this dovis is just milking money from u.
NFS World 2 item codes 07/10/2011 - Need for Speed World - 43 Replies Buy any 2 things with boost with my codes
Selling for 5 USD each, very cheap
After payment allow me 1-2 hours to confirm it, i'll email u the code
P.S :I know I'm a new member, but I need to sell these
[HELP] Revised Codes 07/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Can you please help me revised this codes. I really don't have any idea how to make them work. Thanks.
Steed Skill Seller:
case 100983:
{
if (option == 0)
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello. I'm the mount trainer. I'm selling mount skill. Are you interested?"));