Buy any 2 things with boost with my codes
Selling for 5 USD each, very cheap
After payment allow me 1-2 hours to confirm it, i'll email u the code
P.S :I know I'm a new member, but I need to sell these
Hey Guys! Thank you all for the time, I have gotton many payments ad I'm juggling quite a few, I'll get the codes out later today, I have to get to work, if you need to contact me inn that time, please email me at Thanks@
Hey Guys! Thank you all for the time, I have gotton many payments ad I'm juggling quite a few, I'll get the codes out later today, I have to get to work, if you need to contact me inn that time, please email me at Thanks@
I am back from work, to everyone that bought a coupon, I'm working on it!
The LATEST you will get a coupon(if any delays occur) will be tomorrow 9 PM PST.
Earliest will be around 2-3 hours from now, Cheers!
[Deutsch\German]GM Codes+Item codes etc 03/23/2014 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 36 Replies Hallo, ich stelle euch hier meine GM code liste zur Verfügung und ich werde sie immer weiter Abarbeiten, ihr könnt mir gerne helfen, einfach Posten.
Um deinen Charackter GM] Rechte zu geben mach folgendes:
1. Starte den Server nur mit MySQL statt komplett
2. Geh in Navicat und dort auf Aiongs dann auf players.
[Download] Offizielle GM-Codes / Item-Codes uvm. || Metin2.de 10/02/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 33 Replies Hay.
Wie mir aufgefallen ist, gibt es hier hunderte von Threads über GM-Codes, Item
Listen uvm. Aber natürlich keine davon wirklich vollständig.
Deshalb habe ich für euch mal die vollständigste Liste hochgeladen die es
gibt. Sie ist ordentlich sortiert, alle GM Codes die es gibt sind in ihr beinhaltet
und man findet alles relativ schnell.
Download: GM Listen.xls