Bhai, I don't know whats going on with you, the codes I gave you are all good, Maybe u used it already, but in any case, PM Me ur paypal email and ill check if i sent the code
With all due respects you gave me 2 codes, one of which was bad and the other one was used.
If I had used them as you are saying, do you think I would be on the forum whining?
That is why it is better to buy a legit account with boost, rather than codes... I have 2 level 2 account each with 8,000 boost points. i'm selling it for 25 dollars each. This level 2 accounts with 8,000 boost points are legitimate accounts and i only deal with legitimate buyers. PM me if you are interested...
Keep it shut dovis... ur not just the one with codes. Let them be and you be gone, get it?...
Lol i didint sell to anyone from elitepvpers xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76
That is why it is better to buy a legit account with boost, rather than codes... I have 2 level 2 account each with 8,000 boost points. i'm selling it for 25 dollars each. This level 2 accounts with 8,000 boost points are legitimate accounts and i only deal with legitimate buyers. PM me if you are interested...
HAHA lol you make me laugh...If they want LEGIT acc they can buy BOOSt them selfs...On their acc's.Not some noobish acc...
NFS World 2 item codes 07/10/2011 - Need for Speed World - 43 Replies Buy any 2 things with boost with my codes
Selling for 5 USD each, very cheap
After payment allow me 1-2 hours to confirm it, i'll email u the code
P.S :I know I'm a new member, but I need to sell these
[HELP] Revised Codes 07/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Can you please help me revised this codes. I really don't have any idea how to make them work. Thanks.
Steed Skill Seller:
case 100983:
{
if (option == 0)
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello. I'm the mount trainer. I'm selling mount skill. Are you interested?"));