So i am on to instant heat level that i can add to my pursuit loader but the thing is that its only for 1 time use like if you quit the game it wont work again.So maye someone knows how to make it that address dont change?
I think the Addresses really do change, you may need to inject something to force it to use the same address. Couldn't you register many possible addresses? I dunno much about Heat Level. But I know that Devrim and Anonymous' Trainer, the one that is on the Deerhunter. Has it's "Instant Heat Level" and it works everytime I use it
Will you use it combined with PL? I mean, When you enter Unl. String, the Heat will also add up?
i think i know how to do that i just cant use pc now im not at home when il get back il try to make it.
The dev trainers instant heat lvl dsnt work NOW.it worked in past.
No instant heat lvls will have diffrent hotkeys
NO MAN, the Ins Heat Lvl work NOW, I recently used it today, it worked like a charm, try using the updated ver. the Snow Fox gave
I know you know how to add destroyed cops,max time,etc...
Could you also inject that on ur loader, it would make the PL "All in one" XD
EDIT:
Just a question, what is better on finding addresses such as ^^^^^^
CE or AM?
i think il add instant heat to i found out how to do that.
Pm me with the info with destroyed,tagged cops il try to add them to my pursuit loader.
I suggest CE,or do what you want but personaly i go for CE
i think il add instant heat to i found out how to do that. Pm me with the info with destroyed,tagged cops il try to add them to my pursuit loader.
I suggest CE,or do what you want but personaly i go for CE
I'll try to hack that, when I found out how to do that, I'll tell you
dont tell everyone when you make,cause someone would sell dont give credit for you.so tell me i will give credit for you and it would be like a pursui trainer.
I could add these features aswell as add time to pursuit,but the source isint mines its one guys who gave it to all dev team members and didint allow to share.
help in some thing 12/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies hi ineed ahelp small help
when i add bets should i add id
to cp-Itemtype
or Itemtype in client only
and one more when Hurdle Race start in heros db that's all
now
and thanxs before any thing
for how will help me ty
[help]can help in some thing 12/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies how to make item like this
http://www4.0zz0.com/2010/12/22/06/173109416.jpg
http://www4.0zz0.com/2010/12/22/06/411130170.jpg
:confused:
that all
but ineed it in all stuff
pvp thing 08/27/2010 - Archlord - 3 Replies hi can any1 tell me why are players on this vid: YouTube - archlord pking at webzen servers throwing items after death?and why talismans of something that prevents you throwing items after pvp death still exists if we cannot throw anything soz4bad eng
A lil thing 09/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies hello guys its me ahmed i want to just say to S.A.L.M.O.N and MacDan my tool didn't have a trojan 2 reasons for it
First:The file is PACKED so antiviruses would read it as a Trojan or a Virus i want you to go Scan pfjs tool and Cypherghoser1 server files you would find things as 'Trojans' actually they are not Trojans those files all are Just PACKED
Second:It acts a sql injection so antiviruses would read it as a sql injection sorry for bugging but i just wanted to say that you banned me...