@ how do i change the tapping in to 1 position only? so I could stack equipments. I already have a script for the tapping i just dont know what to change on your script.
What do I delete to make it so it never uses fireblade ever? I tried commenting out some stuff but it still uses it so I am not commenting the right stuff. It isn't related to lag like some other poster mentioned.
Love the script, made already about a million relics so far with it. Saves my time and lets me do more productive things on my iPad while still having fun with the game.
Love the script, made already about a million relics so far with it. Saves my time and lets me do more productive things on my iPad while still having fun with the game.
yes i love it too, but wouldnt it be great if it would work 100% ?
also, gamehive is going to update the game eventually, so we should form a community or atleast support Whyno for keeping the script up2date!
Tap Titans 2 bit advanced progress script. (bot) 07/20/2017 - Mobile Games - 25 Replies Hi there guys, I did made a simple script for TapTitans 2 to kill titans, level up your character and even heroes, all works nicely on my phone. All you need is rooted phone, install HiroMacro, import my script and you are ready to go. Script is made for 1080x1920 screen, I dont know if it will work on other resolutions. If you need detailed info how to, just ask in reply, and I will help you.
I will maybe improve my bot in future, depends on how you will like it.
Script download right here...
[Selling] Clickbot für die Web App 10/02/2016 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies Hallo Leute.
Ich verkaufe einen Clickbot für die Web App (Geht natürlich für alles andere auch, aber es geht hier ja um Fifa). Mit diesem ist es möglich, die eigenen Spieler stündlich draufzustellen, ohne dass man selbst etwas machen muss.
Als Bezahlung nehme ich UT Coins oder Paysafekarten :)
Anbei ein Bild zur Erläuterung, für Fragen stehe ich jederzeit zur Verfügung, denkt dran: Es gibt keine dummen Fragen, nur dumme Antworten :)
...
Working clickbot around? 09/24/2015 - S4 League - 1 Replies All the one's I've seen don't work and / or are for Multiclient only and have set timers, which is really stupid.
The old ones do not work anymore either..
Is there any oldschool farmbot, that does ENTER, CLICK, F5, ENTER, CLICK, F5
in infinite loops?
I play ks4 so farming is not a ban reason and some ppl there have such macros, but my keyboard cant record loop macros, which is sad. Whatever, I remember old bots being around, I think it was AHK? Someone knows of a working one?
Darkorbit Clickbot 07/19/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Gibt es einen Clickbot für DO? Wenn ja würde ich mich über'nen Link freuen. :D
[BOT] Cboy - Clickbot 06/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies CBoy is a small, easy to use clickbot.
It can be used to auto-attack as a caster, anti-afk, and even anti-afk in WoW. However, it was designed to be a quick, simple bot for AoC Casters.
Tried it on my necromancer, and it worked like a charm.
It's only 18 KB in size, and if you wish to try it, open up notepad, activate the bot, and watch for yourself.
Download:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting