Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/19/2017, 11:00   #226

elite*gold: 0
@ did you shortens delays ?
From time to time i found Tap Titans on a faded screen with the 2 "loading arrows" ; then the game just force close.

I increased btndelay, and it seems to do it less often ; but it didn't pass the night (farmed 36k relics this night xD).
I'm still using MeMu with 4 cores and 4Gb ram for testing purpose before going back to 2/2..
Old 02/19/2017, 11:17   #227

anyone here willing to help me configure this script? the script is totally working but it gets ****** when fairy comes
Old 02/19/2017, 11:33   #228

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinch View Post
anyone here willing to help me configure this script? the script is totally working but it gets fucked when fairy comes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankeytown View Post
Hmm for some reason I keep hitting fairies even though I have it disabled. I can't turn fairy ads off in the settings either, it's grayed out.
If I set enableChesterton 0, no fairy will be activated. Can't reproduce that problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducontrabr View Post
I use nox, configured correctly, I am with last version (Beta v1.0.3).
Var #enableHeroes 1 (Heroes are not evolving)
what should I do?
I did not see anyone complaining about this problem.
If I leave disabled it works normal.
The script spams all buttons from bottom to top (or not?). You just don't have enough money to evolve the heroes after pushing the others.

Quote:
script does not "collect" after watch of fairy ad. version 1.2.8
You need to disable the fairies (#enableChesterton 0) the script cant handle ads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangello View Post
Also bei mir hängt er sich weiterhin auf, kann nur noch nicht sagen woran es liegt. Jedoch ist mir aufgefallen, bei Hiromacro wird mir angezeigt: Lack of system memory. restart service.
Soll dann, wenn gelaufen, weiter laufen. Aber vieleicht liegt es ja daran.
Wieviel ram hast du deinem Emulator zugewiesen? alles unter 1,5gb ist definitiv zu wenig. 2gb wären optimal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elal View Post
@ did you shortens delays ?
From time to time i found Tap Titans on a faded screen with the 2 "loading arrows" ; then the game just force close.

I increased btndelay, and it seems to do it less often ; but it didn't pass the night (farmed 36k relics this night xD).
I'm still using MeMu with 4 cores and 4Gb ram for testing purpose before going back to 2/2..
I didn't changed the delays, maybe reinstall the game? Can you send me a screen with the "2 loading arrows" or you mean just an normal fade-stage-screen?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 11:42   #229

@ : Wanted to update Memu (2.8.6 => 2.9.3) and it totally screw up everything, i'm trying back Nox
I'll check if it do it again on Nox on maybe i would find a screen of this on reddit ; will let you know.
Old 02/19/2017, 11:47   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by luwiswiiis View Post
What code should I change if I wanted to engage the boss with midas instead of firesword? I just started this game yesterday. What would you like to suggest to me to push faster thru stages? Thank you for the response.
Can you help me with this problem guys? Been changing codes and nothing happens.
Old 02/19/2017, 11:48   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by luwiswiiis View Post
What code should I change if I wanted to engage the boss with midas instead of firesword? I just started this game yesterday. What would you like to suggest to me to push faster thru stages? Thank you for the response.
Midas@Boss is useless, if you can't kill him. You also need a lot of mana for midas. Best option in my early was fireblade. Just push to 600 and Prestige, push again to 630-650 and prestige again. The first prestige is the hardest you just need a lot of time . Maybe disable levelHeroes and manage them manually.
Old 02/19/2017, 12:01   #232

@ thanks will do that!
Old 02/19/2017, 12:11   #233

@ : Didn't had to wait for long : .
Old 02/19/2017, 12:23   #234

@ im afk for a few minutes when i get back there is some error saying something went wrong and had to dismiss it. im using nox
edit: enableautoprestige 1 and didnt prestige after 30 minutes
edit 1: it does not put skills to hom and firesword
Old 02/19/2017, 12:33   #235

im still using 0.9.9 and evrything seems to work, most important beeing auto prestige, 500k relics after 8 hours is great
Old 02/19/2017, 12:46   #236

@ i pm u ask few things
Old 02/19/2017, 13:07   #237

Quote:
@ im afk for a few minutes when i get back there is some error saying something went wrong and had to dismiss it. im using nox
edit: enableautoprestige 1 and didnt prestige after 30 minutes
edit 1: it does not put skills to hom and firesword
Seems you have a very bad performance at your emulator. Maybe try another one or just increase the cores/ram.
Old 02/19/2017, 13:34   #238

@ what is the recommended?
Old 02/19/2017, 14:14   #239

Quote:
@ what is the recommended?
I use Nox - 2 cores | 1,5gb ram |60 fps - no problems here. (8gb ram and 4 cores on host-pc are minimum requirements to run this setup smoothly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elal View Post
@ : Didn't had to wait for long : .
This screen happens on bad connection or server problems. No Idea how to solve this, never got it.
Old 02/19/2017, 14:49   #240

@ what pet is the best to use on this for farm? gold or all hero dmg? im currently on ms 400 and my 1 hour run is making me go until stage 150 only. but when i play it manually i can got to stage 200 less than 30 mins :v. any suggestions how to make my farming better?