Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] Love Live EN Account (Rank 132, 19 UR, 4 SSR, 58 SR, 4 SS Stickers)

Discussion on [SELLING] Love Live EN Account (Rank 132, 19 UR, 4 SSR, 58 SR, 4 SS Stickers) within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] Love Live EN Account (Rank 132, 19 UR, 4 SSR, 58 SR, 4 SS Stickers)

The main marvel of this account is an idolized China Dress Kotori and 4 SS Stickers (make that 5 if you sacrifice one more SSR) to idolize any of the other URs of choice.

The account level is 132 (91 LP to work with).

Pictures will be coming soon, since it would be weird to not know what you're buying.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR Accounts! Bahamut/ Lucifer/ Order Grande as well as other SSR's
02/24/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 2 Replies
ALL SUMMER ZOEY SD ACCOUNTS NOW HAVE SD AVAILABLE SSR Summer Zoey, Anchira, Limited SSR's such as Black Knight, Limited Katalina and others all available! Send a message or pm with requests! Other combinations available as well, just send an email to [email protected] All of the accounts below are starters, with the Start Dash all unused Update : Characters - Price Characters Price
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR accounts! 5/6/7/8 + SSR accounts, and Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande etc
05/29/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! With the arrival of the english translation of Granblue Fantasy, I've decided to sell my SSR accounts. Most of the accounts below are ones with Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande/Anchira/Korwa/Jeanne/Amira/ Dark Knight and Dark Jeanne etc listed; if you're looking for other combinations, such as Catalina, Percival, Lancelot or Magisa + Yeul etc then just send me a pm! I only list ones with more popular SSR's, but if you have a certain SSR's that you'd like that you can't find in the list just let...
„„„„„„„„[S]uche Modern Warfare 2 [RU] [EU] [B] E*Gold
12/24/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies
Ja Suche einen Modern Warfare 2 Key keine Account Angebote bitte , RU oder EU key ist egal :)