Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Groups erstellungs Prob.

Discussion on Groups erstellungs Prob. within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Groups erstellungs Prob.

Kann Geclosed werden habs gelöst!
Old 06/21/2011, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server erstellungs prob.
03/02/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hallo hab ein prob bei erstellen von meinem server will mich immer einloggen und dann steht das immer bad login
*HOT* Add Custom Groups
10/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Now if you want to start your own group for server for example instead of adding servers to another group the question is how to make a new group. Now lets get started first go open server.dat with notepad in conquer folder then at the top after change GroupAmount=10 Group1=GroupPic10 Group2=GroupPic9 Group3=GroupPic8 Group4=GroupPic7 Group5=GroupPic6 Group6=GroupPic4 Group7=GroupPic5
Go Into BG With different lvl groups
03/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
If you have a lvl say 15 (or between 10 19) and you signup for e.g. wsg you will be in the waiting list for group of 10 to 19s. If you disconnect yourself (not by logging off) by turning of your computer or internet connection and try to log back into the lvl 15 connected it will say ?a character with that name already exists? you then choose another character, higher lvl than the one you logged into wsg. Now this is the part that tests your luck. If while your playing on the higher lvl guy and...
Bot Groups
10/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
If i am correct there are some groups/people here who build a stand alone packet bot there should be 3 if i remember correct maybe more and i have a seperate invisible CO dev section here in the forum Coder62 and i started it for a project but we droped it so its just useless so my suggestion is everyone who is creating a bot or tool can join that section and we all can share informations we have and we can help each other with problems we have i ll lead it and help you as much as i...