Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Go Into BG With different lvl groups

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,604
If you have a lvl say 15 (or between 10 19) and you signup for e.g. wsg you will be in the waiting list for group of 10 to 19s. If you disconnect yourself (not by logging off) by turning of your computer or internet connection and try to log back into the lvl 15 connected it will say ?a character with that name already exists? you then choose another character, higher lvl than the one you logged into wsg. Now this is the part that tests your luck. If while your playing on the higher lvl guy and the message saying ? you are now eligible for Battle? comes up, click enter battle.
You will be the only one in your group that?s out of the group level boundaries (a lvl 60 say or lvl47 in the 10-19 group).

Old 02/13/2006, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do I join a battle with the higher lvl, or do I just like wait, not joining any queue, just waiting for a popup to come?

(What I do is getting my lvl10 lock to join a queue, I terminate WoW.exe, logon on the lvl10, get "allready logged on",and then log with my 60hunter. And wait... Hunter arent in a queue so I just wait for a miracle :P)

Do you know if there is a time limmit, like after 5min you wont get the msg 100% or something?

Old 02/13/2006, 23:52   #3

1. Does this only work with 10-19, or with 20-29 as well?
2. Should the lvl60 see the BG Symbol after Login?
Old 03/04/2006, 03:09   #4

Can any of the above questions be answered plz? This looks very interesting but hasn't worked for me up to now :'(

« I wanna fly | Making Hunter Epic Leaf Quest Easier »