Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warrior build up in metin2!!

Discussion on warrior build up in metin2!! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up warrior build up in metin2!!

Warrior! ()

Warrior is basically a tank with high HP. His attack is too low to kill high-level monsters or bosses when you are at high level. While this situation is improved if you have good weapon. Warriro is a job that relies on armors and weapons the most. Good equipments or not directly decide whether he is strong or weak, because he needs to fight with others by close melee attack. So I bought a lot of to upgrade my equipments. Not like or archer, who is able to hit and run and hit. Sura has average magic attack and melee attack. He can not bring any menace to warrior. When you pk with Sura, you may take it easy and do not have to seize your nerve. You are surely to win.(i mean the similar level) is important, repeat!
For skill, you may grow up into either attack type or defence type. Personally, i recommend the latter. Mainly add control skills and area skills.
For bonus points, add vit to 90 first and then agi to 90.
Why! Most warriors in game currently add 90 to vit and 90 to str. I have to say, if you want your warrior to be strong at higher level, do not choose to add str. Str and vit type is not able to tank monster at similar level. Agi adds up dodge rate, which is very important. And agi also adds up a little attack. You should remember, defence is the most important thing to warrior. No death is the final goal of building up your warrior.
Ok! All these above is my personal opinion. I am Kane from

Krieger ist im Grunde ein Behälter mit hoher HP. Sein Angriff ist zu gering, um High-Level-Monster oder Bosse zu töten, wenn Sie auf hohem Niveau sind. Eine solche Situation ist besser, wenn Sie eine gute Waffe. Krieger ist ein Job, auf Rüstungen und Waffen, die angewiesen ist. Gute Anlagen oder nicht direkt entscheiden, ob er stark oder schwach ist, weil er braucht, um mit anderen durch eine enge Nahkampfangriff kämpfen.
Also kaufte ich eine Menge Zu meinen Anlagen zu aktualisieren. Nicht wie Sure oder Bogenschützen, die in der Lage ist, hit and run und treffen. Metin2 Sura hat eine durchschnittliche magischen Angriffs-und Nahkampf aus. Er kann nicht mit jeder Bedrohung für Krieger. Wenn Sie mit Sura pk, können Sie es einfach und haben nicht die Nerven zu nutzen. Sie sind sicher zu gewinnen. (Ich meine die ein vergleichbares Niveau) ist wichtig, zu wiederholen!
Für Spieler, können Sie wachsen entweder in Angriff oder Verteidigung Typ Typ. Ich persönlich empfehle diese. Hauptsächlich hinzufügen Kontrolle Bereich Fähigkeiten und Fertigkeiten.
Für die Bonus-Punkte, fügen vit auf 90 und dann auf 90 agi.
Warum! Die meisten Krieger im Spiel hinzufügen derzeit 90 auf vit und 90 bis str. Ich muss sagen, wenn du dein Krieger wollen auf einer höheren Ebene stark sein, wählen Sie nicht auf str hinzuzufügen. Str und vit-Typ ist nicht in der Lage Monster auf ähnlichem Niveau Tank. Agi addiert ausweichen, der sehr wichtig ist. Und agi fügt auch ein wenig anzugreifen. Sie sollten daran denken, die Verteidigung ist die wichtigste Sache, die Krieger.
Kein Tod ist das endgültige Ziel der Aufbau Ihrer Krieger.
OK! All diese oben ist meine persönliche Meinung. Ich bin von Kane