Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

metin2 create 3ds max tutorial object for beginners

Discussion on metin2 create 3ds max tutorial object for beginners within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

code for object Editors
PHP Code:
YPRT
buildingfile        
"d:/ymir work/zone/test/maki.gr2"
propertyname        "maki."
propertytype        "Building"
shadowflag        "1" 

laggggg sori

Tags
3dsmax, create, metin2, object, tutorial

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Create Your NPC
11/20/2018 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 67 Replies
Hey guys, heres a Video Tutorial to help you create your NPC. Heres a few side notes I forgot to put in it. I used the NPC model number 42 but you can use the one you want, but dont use # 1 cause its a dog and hes really hard to click on, I had to redo the tutorial cause of that dog ;p... Pressing the Thanks button will keep me making Video Tutorials, but if I dont get enough thanks I'll end up removing them... I will remake the Updater one when I get the chance, I just got sick...
07/31/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
metin2 create 3ds max tutorial object - YouTube code for object Editors YPRT 9867456387 buildingfile "d:/ymir work/zone/test/maki.gr2" propertyname "maki." propertytype "Building" shadowflag "1"
12/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
metin2 create 3ds max tutorial object - YouTube dawlands 3 dsmax 7 https://rapidshare.com/files/4259361360/3D_20Stud io_20MAX_20v7.0.rarYPRT 9867456387 buildingfile "d:/ymir work/zone/test/maki.gr2" propertyname "maki." propertytype "Building" shadowflag "1"
[NFS World] Tutorial for Beginners
07/19/2011 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
Ohai love Com, For LEVEL 1 Racers who just join World You must race or do a couple singleplayer races or pursuits until you hit level 2 then you can play multiplayer. To upgrade your Vehicle Engine (Tier 1 Packages) In your Customized Section you will see Performance and just pick a package to upgrade your car to another power package, there is 3 options that have separate body kits and looks so choose wisely. To Rent a Faster Car After you hit level 5 you will be able to rent a car.